Are we doomed to wear the new uniforms next year.

docholihawk

I ve noticed the uniforms of Wisky and several others in the tournament. It seems Michigan also wore these during the BTT. I don't care for them at all. Does anybody know if teams will be forced to wear these next year?

Are you not familiar with Adidas' yearly "Made in March" collection? The "cummerbund" on this year's uniforms isn't nearly as bad as the camouflage they had to wear during the 2013 tournament. Seeing Louisville win the championship while wearing short sleeves and pink camo was disgusting.

Are you not familiar with Adidas' yearly "Made in March" collection? The "cummerbund" on this year's uniforms isn't nearly as bad as the camouflage they had to wear during the 2013 tournament. Seeing Louisville win the championship while wearing short sleeves and pink camo was disgusting.
I've never heard of it. I don't pay much attention to uniform threads unless it's the monthly new uniform crying thread on cyfan.

Yeah i think adidas feels it's important too look completely unique from any think nike would design. But unless it responds with a specific niche i dont see how its working. Almost wonder if id rather be sponsored by rebok than adidas if i was on a team.

Nike's the only real option for uniforms, IMO. They have some misses, but their hit rate when they try something new is way higher than Adidas or UnderArmour.

personally would like to see Iowa switch to adidas ... going with Nike is like giving money to Oregon (and Oregon State) ... going with Under Armor is even worse, basically giving money to Maryland!

Yeah i think adidas feels it's important too look completely unique from any think nike would design. But unless it responds with a specific niche i dont see how its working. Almost wonder if id rather be sponsored by rebok than adidas if i was on a team.
I'd rather be sponsored by the Michelin man than wear those Addidas abortions.

Latest posts