Are there any Wisconsin commits we could pick up?

Dang! Perhaps we should just get a group of fellers from these here message boards and other ones that deal with Iowa Football, hitch the dadgum wagon up to some oxen, supply said wagon with food stuffs and head on up Madison-way. When the players we are suggestin' on this site appear we just pleasantly ask 'em to join our team. Hey, we'll have room in the wagon minus those who pass away from malaria on the trail. Sure to get 'em to come to Iowa and save my personal lord and savior time and/or energy. Hey, we're all experts here. Who the heck is with me?

Go take your doom and gloom show elsewhere. Seriously.

Where else should he take it? You no likey, you no reply. Pretty simple, don't feed the anger and it won't grow. The conondrum is then we won't feel so powerfull with our words though. It makes me feel better to write negative things on the boards at time, but only about coaching and strategies not personal things like calling people I don't know names and the like. But hey, different strokes for different folks. The most fun of all is when posters point out gramatical errors, especially when a post was written on a tiny key pad and something is misspelled, that is what makes some people feel REALLY, good about themselves.

How's about we recruit there offensive coordinator. I would love to put up 70 on somebody. Heck it took us 5 games to get that many point.

^^ hells ya, i'd love to see that guy at Iowa. You spose Kirk would let the O operate like that?

Why would any of them want to come to Iowa? We can't even get our own in state recruits anymore.

I don't understand this line of logic. If Iowa doesn't get recruits from Iowa, that will somehow change how out of state kids look at the program? I don't think so, that is more of the 4-8 record and horrific offensive numbers they put up this year. Or getting smoked by Penn State at home or destroyed by Michigan on national TV. That is going to affect recruiting alot more. Then again some kids look at it as the opportunity of early playing time.

Kids should have open transfer opportunity when coaches leave a program under these circumstances.

Kids should have open transfer opportunity when coaches leave a program under these circumstances.

I don't know where I stand on that one, NC, but it is a topic worthy of discussion for sure, particularly in light of the importance of the coach to the decision of the original commitment.

I would assume that you would exclude a transfer to the school to which the coach is moving, correct?

Barker Carey, he is a four star kid out of Minny, DL, said it came down to Wisky and Iowa, could be interesting to see if he visits IC again.

If the Iowa recruiting staff is SMART and I'm NOT saying they are they would be ACTIVELY recruiting every kid that showed an interest until the bitter end. I'm sure we aren't doing that. I wouldn't even give up on Kinney.

If the Iowa recruiting staff is SMART and I'm NOT saying they are they would be ACTIVELY recruiting every kid that showed an interest until the bitter end. I'm sure we aren't doing that. I wouldn't even give up on Kinney.

KF has said in many interviews that his staff recruits a kid until (1.) The staff has moved on, (2.) The kid has committed to another school and no longer wants to be contacted by Iowa. However, when the whole PSU thing was shaking down and players, signed commits, unsigned commits were open game for everyone KF told Bill O'Brien that he was going to reach out to a couple kids before doing so. I am sure if there is a kid that had Iowa in their final list before committing to Wisky I am sure they will at least have a person call, text or email them until the players says not to contact them again and they are committed to Wisky regardless of the coach.

Then again, I didn't think KF would let his program slide to a 4-8 record with the easiest schedule in the last decade either.

Where else should he take it? You no likey, you no reply. Pretty simple, don't feed the anger and it won't grow. The conondrum is then we won't feel so powerfull with our words though. It makes me feel better to write negative things on the boards at time, but only about coaching and strategies not personal things like calling people I don't know names and the like. But hey, different strokes for different folks. The most fun of all is when posters point out gramatical errors, especially when a post was written on a tiny key pad and something is misspelled, that is what makes some people feel REALLY, good about themselves.

This post was full of power. In fact, it was powerfull.

Dang! Perhaps we should just get a group of fellers from these here message boards and other ones that deal with Iowa Football, hitch the dadgum wagon up to some oxen, supply said wagon with food stuffs and head on up Madison-way. When the players we are suggestin' on this site appear we just pleasantly ask 'em to join our team. Hey, we'll have room in the wagon minus those who pass away from malaria on the trail. Sure to get 'em to come to Iowa and save my personal lord and savior time and/or energy. Hey, we're all experts here. Who the heck is with me?

Your schtick isn't entertaining or funny.
reset-button1-297x300.jpeg

Latest posts