Are there any Wisconsin commits we could pick up?

If his behavior during the Penn State sanctions is any example, Kurt will call his old friend Alvarez to ask permission to speak with commits. Barry will tell him to pound sand, and Kurt will.

If Iowa was in a position similar to Wisconsin's and Brett B. went after some already commited Iowa recruits, you would be whining like a 3 year old.

Dang! Perhaps we should just get a group of fellers from these here message boards and other ones that deal with Iowa Football, hitch the dadgum wagon up to some oxen, supply said wagon with food stuffs and head on up Madison-way. When the players we are suggestin' on this site appear we just pleasantly ask 'em to join our team. Hey, we'll have room in the wagon minus those who pass away from malaria on the trail. Sure to get 'em to come to Iowa and save my personal lord and savior time and/or energy. Hey, we're all experts here. Who the heck is with me?

Where ya been Tex? we needed ya this year....

Where ya been Tex? we needed ya this year....

Much obligied my friend. Yer friend 1hawkeye1 above made me feel real welcome. I'd reckon a little tender near the backside fer that feller. When life hands that gentleman lemons I'd reckon he throws 'em down and grabs a beer. That's what I'd do.

Let's hope our personal lord and saviour can right the dang ship.

Tex, don't you pay no never-mind to Mr. 1hawkeye1. He's just as ornery as a rattlesnake what got caught up in a cactus patch.
Saddle up now, pardner, and let's ride!

Much obligied my friend. Yer friend 1hawkeye1 above made me feel real welcome. I'd reckon a little tender near the backside fer that feller. When life hands that gentleman lemons I'd reckon he throws 'em down and grabs a beer. That's what I'd do.

Let's hope our personal lord and saviour can right the dang ship.

Tex who's your personal lord and savior? BTW you ever make love on a cactus down there in Texas?

Tex who's your personal lord and savior? BTW you ever make love on a cactus down there in Texas?

Why, that'd be one John Hayden Fry and/or Lord Ferentz.
Beins I'm out Colorado-way, there ain't too many cact-eye but I have punched a cow in the dang mouth fer the heck of it.

Tex, don't you pay no never-mind to Mr. 1hawkeye1. He's just as ornery as a rattlesnake what got caught up in a cactus patch.
Saddle up now, pardner, and let's ride!

I reckoned that much. Nothin' a sip from a boot filled with whiskey can't handle.

Latest posts