Are Hawkeye media adequately diligent?

About anything you say anymore is horsecrap.
So now you've resorted to "I know you are, but what am I?"

Of course private conversations can be protected. My point was that it is within the rights of people to ask. You twisted what was said, but typical.
Lol, bullshit! Trying to talk yourself out of it...

And I quote...
The media and the public do in fact have rights to know what goes on with public paid employees.

If that's not what you meant in your post then tell me how what you said is relevant to the topic.

I didn't twist anything.

Which is easy for me to say because I'm not in front of cameras every day.
For his many faults, Kirk Ferentz has the patience of a saint. No normal man his age could go around and have Earl from Creston talk shit to his face at an IClub event and not end up with an assault charge or become a raging alcoholic. His ability to deal with the yokels is a trait I really admire about Kirk.

So now you've resorted to "I know you are, but what am I?"

Lol, bullshit! Trying to talk yourself out of it...

And I quote...

If that's not what you meant in your post then tell me how what you said is relevant to the topic.

I didn't twist anything.
i DIDN'T say verbatim. If a public employee is trashing someone then yes. Been on a roll lately. You should go fishing outside of 4g range.

i DIDN'T say verbatim. If a public employee is trashing someone then yes.
You may have super weak ass argument if a coach or teacher is trashing a student or player, but talking in private to an NFL guy about someone who’s not a student nor a player? Stop trying to stretch out what you said and accept that you flubbed up.

You may have super weak ass argument if a coach or teacher is trashing a student or player, but talking in private to an NFL guy about someone who’s not a student nor a player? Stop trying to stretch out what you said and accept that you flubbed up.
Remember, young Padawan, there are no winners in internet arguments. Only losers. As you were.

Most of us can discus and disagree. That seems beyond you. You should think about that. You should also change your avatar until you grow up a bit. Then again you arent 40 yet.

Most of us can discus and disagree. That seems beyond you. You should think about that. You should also change your avatar until you grow up a bit. Then again you arent 40 yet.
I'll take your deflection as concession and assume you're finished.

No avatar change. I'm sorry.

How else would everyone know who to get mad at?

I'll take your deflection as concession and assume you're finished.

No avatar change. I'm sorry.

How else would everyone know who to get mad at?

Nice point on the back half. I'll give you credit. You are one of the most easily to like grumpy argumentative and rude cynics I've come across Locally a 90 yo old Jewish guy owned a hardware store. You'd go in knowing he was going to work you over and insult you. Grumpy as heck. He didnt have price stickers and charge whatever he wanted usually dependent on his mood. If you put up with it and go with it he'd actually give out good advice. The more he insulted yiu tge better discounts he'd give. I'd get great deals on big appliances better than Menards abd so on. It was a hoot.

Maybe you should try hardware?

If I'm a manager somewhere and somebody working for me acts like a complete idiot, bucks authority, doesn't do what he's asked, and is a cancerous drama queen, there's no way in hell I'm giving him a good reference anywhere. Immature kid or not. Even if he's good at his particular job...

This ^

DJK may have matured and owned up to his transgressions. That's great, and good for him, but, at the time he was in a bed that he made.

On the job no flat out wrong. Off the job subect to rules. Where do you and your personalities come up with this stuff.
For a guy that’s always pissing and moaning about people not acting like adults by not talking about the subject at hand and diving straight to personal attacks, it’d be nice if you wouldn’t kvetch to not living up to your standards.

You’re a class act.

For a guy that’s always pissing and moaning about people not acting like adults by not talking about the subject at hand and diving straight to personal attacks, it’d be nice if you wouldn’t kvetch to not living up to your standards.

You’re a class act.
He’s got a law degree AND he stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. No one is a match for his knowledge.

Latest posts