Apathy

That wasn't directed at you. I just think its funny that people throw the apathy card around like this. If apathy sets in over the fans of the football team, it'll just happen. The board will become a ghost town and then you will truly see it. The fact that people are still posting clearly shows me there is no apathy. People still care, otherwise they wouldn't be here. Just like the BBall boards at the tail end of the Lick era.

Sort of... you can still read/post on message boards even if you're apathetic. I come here b/c I'm interested to see what other people have to say about football, Bball, wrestling, lurk (for the most part) on the political board, etc. It's something to do when I'm taking a break from other stuff.

This place hasn't been a ghost town, but it's taken some big steps back from the volume of threads post-ISU or CMU. People do seem to care less. I know I personally missed large chunks of the last three games. Frankly I just have better things to do with a three hour block of time. If I was emotionally invested, that wouldn't happen.

Not apathetic. Here to talk about football. Don't need no stinkin therapist, or housewives board.

That is all.

Latest posts