Apathy has set in for most fans....

What is Barta's contract and seriously, what would it take to move him out? The "cost" can't be as high as KF's. I think he would serve as an appropriate proxy.

They will be the first ones singing his praises and bragging about how many consecutive years they've been a fan when **** goes good too.

I'm confused as to what you mean. Does that mean you still think kf can get this thing turned around? I am not accusing you of anything. I am just curious if you think he can.

FreedComanche

Most Iowa fans post on this forum, especially after a loss. That's a fact I was unaware of until now.

I'm not apathetic....I'm P*SSED! I feel about the same way as I did watching Lickliter run our basketball program into the ground. I want someone held responsible for ruining something I love. I want heads to roll, starting with Barta's.

My point exactly. I'm embarrassed by how ugly this program has fallen and how Ferentz is untouchable to the point he has limitless control as long as he wants. Since I live out of state (in Husker Hell) I get asked all the time why we stand for the way our coach sucks. I have no more answers because everything they say is true now. If we fire/let go of the entire staff except the head coach and still have the same problems, doesnt that point to the actual issue? The answer would be hell yes.

Today for me was a very optimistic day in terms of Iowa football. Iowa rushed for 202 yards and Rudock threw for 256 yards. That's a good number for a guy in his very first game. Yeah, the guy made mistakes and I blame some of that on the play calling and some bad decisions. Who wouldn't expect that from a guy in his very first game? I think this season goes better than most people thought. Iowa should be 3-1 heading into Big Ten play against a Minnesota team that's not very good.