Anyone notice Corso last night?

I noticed this one other time this year, but I don't remember when it was. Whether it is alcohol, or stroke, or something else, it is definitely noticeable. I would think ESPN would have they're eyes on this.

Didn't realize he had a stroke. Either way it is very noticeable. It's unfortunate though, cuz I like the guy. He brings a lot of good personality to the pregame, half-time, and post game analysis.

He was WAAAAAASTED!

he had a stroke last year, but leave it to hawkeye fans to accuse him of being wasted. did any of you guys read the story today about booing? probably the same guys accusing Corso of being drunk are the same guys who think booing is cool.

given the stroke he had last year, i think he is doing a great job by even being back in the booth.

he had a stroke last year, but leave it to hawkeye fans to accuse him of being wasted. did any of you guys read the story today about booing? probably the same guys accusing Corso of being drunk are the same guys who think booing is cool.

given the stroke he had last year, i think he is doing a great job by even being back in the booth.

Your statement here is a logical fallacy. It is unfair to assume that the people making "Corso is Wasted" jokes know he had a stroke. I didn't know. However,you assume yet again that they knew, and they are making fun of that. That is false. Since the symptoms of Post-Stroke syndrome and alcoholic inebriation are similar, it is not out of malice, but ignorance that people are making fun of Corso.

Just like earlier this week, the strange cowbell player in the Boise marching band? We found out after the fact that she was blind.

I am a Michigan fan and I accused him of that when I saw it. Maybe it has nothing to do with Iowa fans?

Maybe he was indeed drunk despite the stroke?

Naw, you're right...has to be hateful Iowa fans, they've become too much like us with their recent success.

I don't want to see the Podolak/Outback photo on this site, ever. The man made a mistake. He's changed his life. that's over with.

Podolak didn't make any mistake. A bunch of self-righteous people ready to point fingers did.

It's not my thing. I don't hardly drink or go to the bar, but I don't think what he did was worth the negativity he drew on any level.

Anyway, let's not derail this into that discussion...

Corso did appear drunk, not everyone knows he had a stroke...hopefully his health is good.

I am a Michigan fan and I accused him of that when I saw it. Maybe it has nothing to do with Iowa fans?

Maybe he was indeed drunk despite the stroke?

Naw, you're right...has to be hateful Iowa fans, they've become too much like us with their recent success.

He didn't even look drunk. Compare what EP looked like to what Corso looked like.

I suppose people just don't know about his health over the past 6-12 months.

He didn't even look drunk. Compare what EP looked like to what Corso looked like.

I suppose people just don't know about his health over the past 6-12 months.

You're right, he didn't look drunk, but he did sound drunk. And no they don't know...I admit, I had forgot about it until later on that night when I remembered, actually. That was my knee-jerk reaction to it though.

Latest posts