Anyone else about done with KF?

NeilDiamond

The whole Coker/McCall thing is kind of the cherry on the cake for me. The underachieving despite making top 10 money is one thing. However, the inability to keep players on the field and in the program has simply gotten out of hand. One time can be seen as an accident, more a trend. At this point, we are look at it being more of a rule that a healthy percentage of the RBs we bring in (that actually can play B10 FB) will do something to defame the University. Then you have the increadible attrition at other positions. I think I saw a stat that the 2 deeps had 10 walk-on players this year. What the hell is going on over there?

This is a classic dumb dumb post. How do you morally, ethically, legally or physically make yourself resposnible for another person actions? Especially a 19-20 year old kid. LOL

images

Back away from the ledge

I am a fan of the Iowa Hawkeye football program, so I root for and support the coaches and the players. Maybe you root for the Hawkeye jerseys and don't give a rats *** about the actual people within the program.

We get a lot of dumb people here.

But this has to be a late entry for the "Dumb Self-Important 'Sky is Falling' Post of the Year" Award

I think KF is making the necessary changes and more are to come. I stand by him and love the guy. At times he is frustrating but I think he is getting done.

If these guys did things that were against program policy or worse something illegal, no I am not done with Ferentz.

He has shown that character and substance is still important. Anything less from a player and you may not have the honor of wearing the black and gold. I like what he stands for.

That said, in my opinion he needs to reevaluate his coaching staff and recruiting. I have no idea how hard it is to recruit but if I were the HC at Iowa(which isn't a great vacation destination but a great place to raise a family) I would hire the best recruiter and staff that money could buy, even if it meant sacrificing some of my own.

I am a fan of the Iowa Hawkeye football program, so I root for and support the coaches and the players. Maybe you root for the Hawkeye jerseys and don't give a rats *** about the actual people within the program.

I care about the program itself and am sick of seeing it tarnished year in and year out with this BS. KF certainly does not make choices for these kids, but he does bring them into the program. So if you cannot hold him accountable, I am not sure where you start to root out the problems that have been going on for years now.

The whole Coker/McCall thing is kind of the cherry on the cake for me. The underachieving despite making top 10 money is one thing. However, the inability to keep players on the field and in the program has simply gotten out of hand.
You should probably switch allegiance to a team where the coach looks the other way when players do dumb things.

Everyone keeps bashing recruiting, but I guaranteed any coach in the nation would recruit a kid like Coker (smart, gentlemen of the year) 10 out of 10 times. He seemed to be a kid that had it together, but everyone makes mistakes.

Latest posts