Anyone consider making Stanzi-themed USA shirts for the 4th?

Make some shirts and sell them on the side at football games like the other peddlers do. You would sell out in no time!

"If you don't love it, leave it"

I love the whole Stanzi for America theme... but I hope his teammates have given him endless amounts of crap for that post game interview. Stupidest question ever... classic answer!

"If you don't love it, leave it"

I love the whole Stanzi for America theme... but I hope his teammates have given him endless amounts of crap for that post game interview. Stupidest question ever... classic answer!

How Chris Myers ever got that job and kept it is amazing.

Make some shirts and sell them on the side at football games like the other peddlers do. You would sell out in no time!

I could do that. A friend and I designed this one in December and sold about 20 of them at cost to other friends. Most of us wore it to the bowl game. Thoughts?

405d1273596834-hawkeye-players-star-wars-characters-stan.jpg

403d1273596047-hawkeye-players-star-wars-characters-norm.jpg

OK guys, with all of the interest here, I will look into ordering more. I can get the one I posted above (McNutt gold shirt with black letters), or the same McNutt shirt in black with gold letters.

Also, I took the Stanzi image provided above and made a shirt out of it. Let me know what you think. The quality of the photo is definitely sub-par, but I think you get the idea. The quote on the back in gold letters is his famous quote after the ******* Chris Myers question. :)

Latest posts