Anybody else glad O$U took in on the chin?

SDK46

I usually cheer for any Big-10 team to win non-conference games, but never O$U. Always glad to see them humbled.

They've been exposed and I hope they have a losing record this year.

Fans are already calling their coach Luke Fecal.

I think they were exposed against Toledo. This is just embarrassing. The only school that is currently living up to its hype..sort of...is Wisco. Illinois is the only one moving up from the cellar.

Illinois: Looking pretty good thus far, 3-0...beat ASU last night.
Indiana: Finally won a game...against South Carolina State...
Iowa: Looked...okay against TTU, blew it against ISU and was flat for 3 quarters against Pitt
Minnesota: Looked promising against USC on the road, sucked at home against New Mexico State, and nearly gave it away against Miami of Ohio.
Michigan: 3-0. Upset ND, defense looks slightly better. Maybe
Michigan State: Flat in their first game, dominated their second, and were dominated by ND in this weekend.
Nebraska: Has looked flat at times. Got a lot of help against Washington, IMO.
Northwestern: Showed promise without Persa...before falling to Army.
tOSU: Unimpressive against Toledo, flat out terrible against Miami.
OMHR: Crushed SE Missouri State or whatever this weekend, but lost to Rice and nearly lost to Middle Tennessee
Penn State: Flat against Alabama, and nearly lost to Temple (14-10!)
Wisconsin: Only dominant team in the B1G so far, IMO

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of middling teams in the B1G this year.

Toledo hung with Boise St for a while. Toledo isn't too bad. Early B1G losses just gives more fuel to ESPN talking heads. Also, the U is still THE renegade program, they were just hiding in Shapiro's Clubs the last 10-15 years.

Toledo hung with Boise St for a while. Toledo isn't too bad. Early B1G losses just gives more fuel to ESPN talking heads. Also, the U is still THE renegade program, they were just hiding in Shapiro's Clubs the last 10-15 years.

I think in this particular season that is entirely justified. The conference has taken some pretty bad losses and that should be taken into account when evaluating it. I'm not happy that Wisconsin is so dominant, but without them the Big Ten would be looking even worse right now.

I think in this particular season that is entirely justified. The conference has taken some pretty bad losses and that should be taken into account when evaluating it. I'm not happy that Wisconsin is so dominant, but without them the Big Ten would be looking even worse right now.

Illinois just beat a ranked ASU team, and Michigan beat ND. No one expected PSU to beat Bama.

The SEC is the best conference from what i can tell, but they did go 0-2 vs. non-conference BCS teams

The B1G went 4-2 vs. non-conference BCS teams

Last edited:
My big ten loyalty straight face says "Wow that's terrible The Ohio State University lost...that makes the Big ten look like a weak conference and that's a bummer" .....but my "those cheaters got what they deserve" heart is giggling.:D

My big ten loyalty straight face says "Wow that's terrible The Ohio State University lost...that makes the Big ten look like a weak conference and that's a bummer" .....but my "those cheaters got what they deserve" heart is giggling.:D

So you are giggling that the other "cheaters" who were punished less (for a worse offense IMO) won???

Miami is the team I hate the most (Notre Lame is a very close 2nd mind you). I wanted to watch and root for o$u last night but they looked so bad I had to flip the channel before my eyes melted.

OSU feels "entitled" to cheat. They just turned themselves in a couple weeks ago when they found 3 NEW players taking booster payments. They've played the NCAA they way a pimp plays his ho. OSU will never learn until the NCAA drops the Hammer (i.e. post-season ban in multiple years)

I think they were exposed against Toledo. This is just embarrassing. The only school that is currently living up to its hype..sort of...is Wisco. Illinois is the only one moving up from the cellar.

Illinois: Looking pretty good thus far, 3-0...beat ASU last night.
Indiana: Finally won a game...against South Carolina State...
Iowa: Looked...okay against TTU, blew it against ISU and was flat for 3 quarters against Pitt
Minnesota: Looked promising against USC on the road, sucked at home against New Mexico State, and nearly gave it away against Miami of Ohio.
Michigan: 3-0. Upset ND, defense looks slightly better. Maybe
Michigan State: Flat in their first game, dominated their second, and were dominated by ND in this weekend.
Nebraska: Has looked flat at times. Got a lot of help against Washington, IMO.
Northwestern: Showed promise without Persa...before falling to Army.
tOSU: Unimpressive against Toledo, flat out terrible against Miami.
OMHR: Crushed SE Missouri State or whatever this weekend, but lost to Rice and nearly lost to Middle Tennessee
Penn State: Flat against Alabama, and nearly lost to Temple (14-10!)
Wisconsin: Only dominant team in the B1G so far, IMO

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of middling teams in the B1G this year.

Wow, must be something in the water in Big 10 land as a lot of teams played "FLAT" !! ;)

Bauserman is the worst QB in the history of OSU football. If Fickell continues to play him OSU will be lucky to win 7 games. Fickell is gone at the end if the year anyway, the only way he would get the job is with 10+ wins and that ain't happening this year.

Latest posts