Any word on McCauley or other recruits

Thanks Fulsaas fan and pin 2 win.Heard today that Sullivan was verbaled to ivy league school,does anyone have info to which one?Just curious.

I'm pretty sure that Sullivan was being recruited by Stanford but not sure where else. I haven't heard anything on a commitment but good for him if true and he can get a great education and compete for a good wrestling program at the same time!

According to Iowapreps site,it looks like one Rauser is already living here.Must want to be a Hawk!Probably a 25-33lber.

McCauley is going to take a couple of visits before deciding, I really thought he would be a Hawk by now. Not looking good for McIntosh, I don't think we will hear anything on recruits until September.

they show be looking at Colon 125 NATIONAL CHAMP OUT OF IOWA CENTRAL TO. HE WANTS IT AND HE WILL TAKE IT FROM ANY DIVISION. HE PROVED IT.

they show be looking at Colon 125 NATIONAL CHAMP OUT OF IOWA CENTRAL TO. HE WANTS IT AND HE WILL TAKE IT FROM ANY DIVISION. HE PROVED IT.

Welcome to the board dallas but calm down a little bit buddy. Colon is a very talented wrestler and he will be wrestling D1 somewhere very soon. Whether at Iowa or somewhere else he will have success. I'm not sure that he'll be stepping in and winning the D1 title though. Let's get that straight right now, he is not the same wrestler as Matt McDonough...

Thanks USA and FF for your insight and info. It's a long time between NCAA's and start of the season for those of us not close and having to rely on Internet updates. Was good to hear McCauley was pretty close to being a Hawk, and now you say he's going to take some visits? Wait...having trouble breathing... and catching my breath! OMG, now I'm starting to get nervous and pulse racing. Didn't think we had much chance with McIntosh, so not disappointed there. Had read somewhere that he and his dad said he wanted to be 184 in College. Figured Mike Evans would probably be there for us in a couple years and take that spot. Does look like 197 is a big need and getting somebody in the pipeline at 125 also, after McD finishes or moves up in a year or two. Thanks again for all your info and insight.

i know he would give McDonough all he wants- and i didnt say he would win a D-1 title - i had said he could go with either iowa wrestler. just pumped for the season. there are so many D-1 wanting him it .

Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster.

USAF-

Is this McCauley covering all his basis and making sure he's made the proper decision? Or is his interest in the Hawks waning?

i know he would give McDonough all he wants- and i didnt say he would win a D-1 title - i had said he could go with either iowa wrestler. just pumped for the season. there are so many D-1 wanting him it .

apparently not enough to where he is somewhere right now?

assuming your relation of mr. colon or go to iowa central based on a few things

apparently not enough to where he is somewhere right now?

assuming your relation of mr. colon or go to iowa central based on a few things

Not sure what you're saying Pin. I believe Mr. Colon needs another year @ Iowa Central before he can enroll @ D1. I could be wrong but I don't think him being at Iowa Central has anything to do with wrestling.

Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster.

USAF-

Is this McCauley covering all his basis and making sure he's made the proper decision? Or is his interest in the Hawks waning?

Welcome to the board TailgateTom. The Hawks are still a leader for McCauley but there was some thinking for a while that he may have been committed by now. He wants to make the right choice for himself and you can't blame him for that but it makes everyone a little more nervous. I strongly believe that he has 2 favorites and that Iowa is 1 of those final 2.

colon has 1yr at Iowa central but will redshirt and wrestle in the open tourn. will have 3yr in D-1/ the tourn we are waiting for is the Kaufman-Brands were everybody will see the real deal in the Elite Div. he won it last year in the amateur Div- and won outstanding wrestler also. his coach wouldnt let him wrestle the elite one- he want to but they wanted him to win it in the amateur Div. its going to be good!!!

Latest posts