Any of you older dudes seen Democrats this pissed off since

It really doesn't matter right or left. It's a smoke screen for Kleptocracy.

That said, Joe's brain is almost gone. He ain't runnin things.

In my blue state, in my small Republican town. Crime is going way up as people are streaming out of the city. Iowa is a bit shielded but wait and see what happens to towns along I 80 and along the Amtrak line out of Chicago.

We can go in a circular argument and that is all it is. The real problem politicians are the Republicans AND Democrats.

You can blame the blue states, but it is those states that flow money to red states at the expense of the blue states. And we go circular on and on.

Last edited:
I just couldnt say nothing.
Point A been that way for 80 years. Nice Try
Point B were not even close to a stock market collapse but we did in 2019
Point C we have stronger Border Secruity now then ever before and its not even close.
Point D. US has the cheapest gas in the entire world. Democrats dont run the world. Nice Try.
Point E. My grocery bill has went up $50 a month since 2 years ago. My wages have went up $300 a month since 2 years ago. See not bad.
Point F. What the holy hell are you talking about. Abortion? idk? Nobody is killing babies after they are born unless its the repub that dont want to help a single mother and they abandon it.
Point G. How quickly you forget the moron that did nothing for 4 years from 2017-2020.
Point H. Trump doesnt even know were not allies with Russia or China.
Point I. Trump cant remember how many people he has killed because of his lack to do anything about the most deadly virus ever or how to not spill water when he drinks it.
Point J. 9 out of the top 10 crime rate states per capita are in red states. 8 out of the top 10 poorest states are red states.
The right has made it very clear during this mid term cycle that all they want is power power and power. With that will come no more democracy and we will be in a dictatorship just like there pals in russia and china.
You think a different president would mattered for covid death count? Dude it's almost 2023. How can you possibly still think that? Even if you originally thought a president could prevent death from a highly contagious virus, how can you still think that after 2 years of Biden? And if you do still think that after 2 years of Biden, how do you not think Biden is even worse at saving lives than Trump was?

Also after watching Biden for 2 years, you really want to point out how Trump drinks water? At least be consistent and recognize both guys are too old to be president.

In my blue state, in my small Republican town. Crime is going way up as people are streaming out of the city. Iowa is a bit shielded but wait and see what happens to towns along I 80 and along the Amtrak line out of Chicago.
Downtown Des Moines is getting bad. I'm not one to blame crime waves on politicians tho. That said, the way democrats are going soft on criminals isn't doing us any favors.

Downtown Des Moines is getting bad. I'm not one to blame crime waves on politicians tho. That said, the way democrats are going soft on criminals isn't doing us any favors.
In my county, the Dems took over for the first time on everything since 1930s. The Sheriff Dept is better. The rest is a huge mess.

That said, circuit court is mostly republicans and they are over the top corrupt based on political favors. We are a judge elected state. Glad Iowa is not. Not sure Sheriffs should be political as they also pay favors...even in iowa.

You think a different president would mattered for covid death count? Dude it's almost 2023. How can you possibly still think that? Even if you originally thought a president could prevent death from a highly contagious virus, how can you still think that after 2 years of Biden? And if you do still think that after 2 years of Biden, how do you not think Biden is even worse at saving lives than Trump was?

Also after watching Biden for 2 years, you really want to point out how Trump drinks water? At least be consistent and recognize both guys are too old to be president.
We agree absolutely that both guys are to old to be president.

We agree absolutely that both guys are to old to be president.
That's good. I think people get too critical of the other party while blindly following their party. Trump 2 handing his water is a sign he's too old. But really it's not a big deal because it has nothing to do with his mind, which is what's important for a president. On the flip side, people rip on Biden for falling off his bike. But when you watch the clip, clearly his foot got caught on the petal, which can happen to anyone. It doesn't stop blind Republicans from acting like it's a big deal tho.

Sounds like you better move.
Not yet. That said, one could move to Dallas where fracking goes on right under your new house in the new subdivision.

I think of it all this way. Two guys (one majority and one minority) are staring and looking at a single cracker. There are two other guys (one a Republican and the other a Democrat are talking to the.

The Republican says to the majority guy, "Look he's trying to take your cracker". The Dem says to the minority guy, "Look, he has a cracker that he won't share."

The Republican and Democrat both leave and get into their trucks. The Republican leaves in a semi truck loaded with crackers. The Democrat leaves in a large box truck loaded with crackers.

Not yet. That said, one could move to Dallas where fracking goes on right under your new house in the new subdivision.

Dallas is pretty hard left, I wouldn't recommend it, particularly if you have school age kids and plan to use the public school system.

We can go in a circular argument and that is all it is. The real problem politicians are the Republicans AND Democrats.

You can blame the blue states, but it is those states that flow money to red states at the expense of the blue states. And we go circular on and on.
already have it here.

I just couldnt say nothing.
Point A been that way for 80 years. Nice Try
Point B were not even close to a stock market collapse but we did in 2019
Point C we have stronger Border Secruity now then ever before and its not even close.
Point D. US has the cheapest gas in the entire world. Democrats dont run the world. Nice Try.
Point E. My grocery bill has went up $50 a month since 2 years ago. My wages have went up $300 a month since 2 years ago. See not bad.
Point F. What the holy hell are you talking about. Abortion? idk? Nobody is killing babies after they are born unless its the repub that dont want to help a single mother and they abandon it.
Point G. How quickly you forget the moron that did nothing for 4 years from 2017-2020.
Point H. Trump doesnt even know were not allies with Russia or China.
Point I. Trump cant remember how many people he has killed because of his lack to do anything about the most deadly virus ever or how to not spill water when he drinks it.
Point J. 9 out of the top 10 crime rate states per capita are in red states. 8 out of the top 10 poorest states are red states.
The right has made it very clear during this mid term cycle that all they want is power power and power. With that will come no more democracy and we will be in a dictatorship just like there pals in russia and chi
Your assertion that border security is stronger than ever before renders the rest of your delusions even more ridiculous. Guessing you are young enough that you are a victim of the shit storm that is our public schools so I will excuse your idiocy.

As far as abortions are concerned, check out the proposals in California.
As far as the single mother crap you spewed, we have an entire complex of free housing in our little city dedicated to the poor, single mothers in addition to free food, transportation, etc. Those programs are here to stay, Republican or Democrats. We will continue to subsize irresponsible behavior forever.

Guessing you are young enough that you are a victim of the shit storm that is our public schools so I will excuse your idiocy.
If it's any consolation, just keep in mind that you're old enough that in about a decade or so you'll be pissing in your pants eating steamed carrots and wondering why your kids don't visit you anymore while some underpaid CNA is stealing what little valuables you have left in your shitty nursing home room. And don't bluff yourself...your kids aren't gonna give a shit, they'll be patiently waiting for the day the inheritance comes so they can blow all that Reagan years money you made.

Remember that when you're whining about the morality of the world, whether democrat, middle, or republican. At the end of the day you're going to go out of the world the same way you came into it, naked, helpless and shitting your diaper. You might want to think about that when you're whimpering at the end, expecting those same people you hate for being poor to take care of you while your kids are on the phone with the bank about what to do with the rest of your 401k.

p.s.

Lest you think I'm taking up sides in this political debate, think again. People who preach their politics to others are all equally scummy in my book. Slime balls are slimeballs, and you get to be included in that with all the rest of them.

Your assertion that border security is stronger than ever before renders the rest of your delusions even more ridiculous. Guessing you are young enough that you are a victim of the shit storm that is our public schools so I will excuse your idiocy.

As far as abortions are concerned, check out the proposals in California.
As far as the single mother crap you spewed, we have an entire complex of free housing in our little city dedicated to the poor, single mothers in addition to free food, transportation, etc. Those programs are here to stay, Republican or Democrats. We will continue to subsize irresponsible behavior forever.
Been more drugs and Immigrants apprehended at the border in the last 2 years then any 2 year span thats not open borders thats secure. Another question if you people are so against your lie of open borders then why did every republican vote against more secruity at the border oh thats right if they voted to solve all these things they wouldnt have anything to blame the democrats for.

Hey look, another long post written by Fry giving his opinions while making fun of other people for giving theirs.

Been more drugs and Immigrants apprehended at the border in the last 2 years then any 2 year span thats not open borders thats secure. Another question if you people are so against your lie of open borders then why did every republican vote against more secruity at the border oh thats right if they voted to solve all these things they wouldnt have anything to blame the democrats for.
You got that last sentence right on. The 2 party system has degraded to the point where the party that isn't in power works to sabatoge the country so that the party in power looks bad and they can win the next election. Both parties are equally responsible for doing that. It's not a winning strategy for improving the country.

Hey look, another long post written by Fry giving his opinions while making fun of other people for giving theirs.
I was pointing out the irony in his viewpoint. Which is hilarious.

Funny how you don’t seem to understand that I wasn’t preventing him from expressing it. Just pointing out how it was dumb.

Is that not what this entire thread is about...a bunch of monkeys in a cage throwing their feces at one another? You included?

I don't know, why did every Republican vote against border security? Was there some ridiculous rider on the bill that immediately rendered it DOA? No, Democrats would never do that. Well, whatever. Republicans and Democrats are both opposed to border security because both parties are owned by dudes with a million times more money than all of us combined and those dudes all demand a growing worker base to push wages down and a growing consumer base to try to grow top line growth of huge companies.