Any of these Hawks currently on scholly?

How many players can a mens team have? Can they all be on scholly? I know I should know these answers, but I want to know for sure.

Men's Basketball can have 13 scholarships. Women's Basketball can have 15 scholarships.

I think the roster limit is 18 (I've never confirmed that).

Men's Basketball can have 13 scholarships. Women's Basketball can have 15 scholarships.

I think the roster limit is 18 (I've never confirmed that).

I hope you are right on roster limit as I love the energy these guys bring just sitting on the bench, its really fun to watch.

Schollys next year:
May
Basabe
Marble
McCabe
White
Oglesby
Olaseni
Woodbury
Gesell
Ingram
Clemmons
Meyer
???? if Fran fills the last one

Thats 12 or 13 right there and Im not sure how old these walk-ons are but I hope there will be a roster spot for them next year.

I hope you are right on roster limit as I love the energy these guys bring just sitting on the bench, its really fun to watch.

Schollys next year:
May
Basabe
Marble
McCabe
White
Oglesby
Olaseni
Woodbury
Gesell
Ingram
Clemmons
Meyer

Thats 12 or 13 right there and Im not sure how old these walk-ons are but I hope there will be a roster spot for them next year.

Next year is shaping up nicely. Its good to see some good depth returning to this team.

Schollys next year:
May
Basabe
Marble
McCabe
White
Oglesby
Olaseni
Woodbury
Gesell
Ingram
Clemmons
Meyer

I was wondering the same thing about schollys and roster spots for the next 2 yrs. Seems like Fran is trying to fill the 13 man dress list with all scholly's, which is what he should do. If he can avoid the transfer problems SA and TL had the team may actually be pretty good in 2013-14.

I'm not sure on the 13 you can dress per game. That's another number that I see thrown out there loosely. I'll see if I can confirm it.

I'm not sure on the 13 you can dress per game. That's another number that I see thrown out there loosely. I'll see if I can confirm it.

I don't know the number but it's much higher than 13. We dress multiple walkons each game. Mr. Davis used to routinely play 5 grey shirts when we got in a blowout (remember those days?). That means at least 18.

I don't know the number but it's much higher than 13. We dress multiple walkons each game. Mr. Davis used to routinely play 5 grey shirts when we got in a blowout (remember those days?). That means at least 18.

My thoughts have been - 13 on scholly, 18 on team, all are eligible to play.

But I am waiting on confirmation, I have some emails out.

Yep, this is how I understand it. You can have 18 on the team and all of them can dress and play in the game if they are put in. 13 ships though.

That also jives with what I saw at Wisky. I counted the players going through warmups. I don't remember the number but it was closer to 20 than 15.

Schollys next year:
May
Basabe
Marble
McCabe
White
Oglesby
Olaseni
Woodbury
Gesell
Ingram
Clemmons
Meyer

Latest posts