Any News On IKM?

If he is good to go and a week of rest would help him then sit him down.. Will need him against Wisky so he's got till 7:30 pm the 22nd to get his shoulder back to good again

I wouldn't want him to risk further injury, but it will also suck to have him miss out on a chance to make progress with Stanley timing wise.

We need him back healthy for Wisconsin, but we also need him to not be rusty.

But they should err to the side of caution.

I wouldn't want him to risk further injury, but it will also suck to have him miss out on a chance to make progress with Stanley timing wise.

We need him back healthy for Wisconsin, but we also need him to not be rusty.

But they should err to the side of caution.

I'm not sure, but I think you got IKM mixed up with ISM. The latter is listed as the #2 WR on this week's depth chart.

IKM or ISM they both are hurt and resting them both and making sure they are healthy is the best thing. The badger game is way more important.

IKM or ISM they both are hurt and resting them both and making sure they are healthy is the best thing. The badger game is way more important.

I agree completely. However, I have faith that our coaching staff wouldn't let ISM (or anyone else for that matter) play unless they felt it was safe to let him do so.

I'm hoping that everything we've seen this season has been in preparation for the Wisconsin game. We certainly haven't shown anything new or unconventional on either side of the ball.

Sorry, but we aren't good enough to just show nothing, or half the playbook so Wisconsin doesn't know what we're going to do on offense. We struggled mightily with NIU for 3 quarters, and ISU the entire game and were doing everything to win. Sadly, this is how bad our offense is. We have no passing game, and everyone knows that.

I'm torn. I don't want ISM to play this week so he can heal, but at the same time we need every rep possible to get our timing down.

Sorry, but we aren't good enough to just show nothing, or half the playbook so Wisconsin doesn't know what we're going to do on offense. We struggled mightily with NIU for 3 quarters, and ISU the entire game and were doing everything to win. Sadly, this is how bad our offense is. We have no passing game, and everyone knows that.

We struggled for 2 quarters against NIU. The offense came to life and scored 2 TD's in the 3rd. However, your overall point is accurate. Unless Brian decides to actually try and have a good offense we will keep seeing this crap.

Maybe so, but we haven’t shown anything that we weren’t using the years ago.

Latest posts