Any chance KOK goes all out and puts CJ Fed in at wr in 4 wide set

Johnnyhawkeye

With the loss of DJK, do you think there is a chance CJ Fed gets on the field at wr?? I don't see it hurting our chances, his size would be very difficult for any secondary to cover. Crossing my fingers here

hopefully it happens in the future, but i think a 0% chance in the bowl game. we generally don't do those sorts of things.

Probably not a good idea to pull his red shirt for a bowl game that no one gives a crap about anyway...

With the loss of DJK, do you think there is a chance CJ Fed gets on the field at wr?? I don't see it hurting our chances, his size would be very difficult for any secondary to cover. Crossing my fingers here

Put down the drugs

Do you really think he will go from not being involved at all to being part of a 4 WR set?

Put Nordmann in the 4 WR set. He's 6'6" and knows the offense. I always wondered why we wouldn't use a weapon like him in the Red Zone.

Put Nordmann in the 4 WR set. He's 6'6" and knows the offense. I always wondered why we wouldn't use a weapon like him in the Red Zone.

Nordmann looked pretty good in the spring, and I got dizzy thinking about going 3-wide in the redzone, with McNutt and Nordmann on the outside for fades, DJK in the slot for the underneath stuff, and CJF at TE. Absolutely none of that happened, but it was fun to fantasize about lol.

Probably just the opposite. The coaching staff will get more conservative with less experienced receivers.

Seems to be the way to go with this coaching staff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA]YouTube - Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance'[/ame]

This about sums it up.

No. But, if as Jon says, this is the beginning of the 2011 season, K.F. should tell the assistants to go heavy with the underclass rotation. But we know we will get a heavy dose of 2010, and not much 2011.

What Iowa needs to do is perform the exact same game plan that Nebraska did against Missouri. They ran for 300+ yds and made MU look stupid most of the game.

MU only put 14 pts on Iowa State so maybe that is worth checking out.

No way in hell our Offense runs a 4 wide set with CJ in there! That is laughable. Thanks for that this morning.

Latest posts