Any 2011 BBall recruit details?

Staz

We had Kravish and White in last weekend, but no trigger pulled.

We have Ogelsby in for this weekend(ISU).

I see we have an in-home visit with George Fant and Harris(NY)?

Any Official visits coming up for any other recruits?

Any other PF/C types besides Kravish with MUTUAL interest? Haven't heard that Katenda or Sequele are interested recently and appears we did not make the finals for Trey McDonald per a recent article.

Also, is Ross Travis still visiting in a couple weeks? Bruce Barron an official visit?

Just looking for a fix with detail.

My realistic dream class based on the names heard is:
Barron - I really think he would be great
Ogelsby
Ross Travis
Kravish

What are other's opinions?

Bring in (hopefully) future Hawks with the help of the Hawks of the past, thats cool! Let them know that there is a legacy of success at IOWA and they can help reestablish it.

Paige is still going to KU. Self will bring him in for their midnight madness, and that is a nightmare for a competing school.

We had Kravish and White in last weekend, but no trigger pulled.

We have Ogelsby in for this weekend(ISU).

I see we have an in-home visit with George Fant and Harris(NY)?

Any Official visits coming up for any other recruits?

Any other PF/C types besides Kravish with MUTUAL interest? Haven't heard that Katenda or Sequele are interested recently and appears we did not make the finals for Trey McDonald per a recent article.

Also, is Ross Travis still visiting in a couple weeks? Bruce Barron an official visit?

Just looking for a fix with detail.

My realistic dream class based on the names heard is:
Barron - I really think he would be great
Ogelsby
Ross Travis
Kravish

What are other's opinions?

I believe that Barron has eliminated Iowa. I read it on the Minny board so who knows. His final 3 didn't include iowa.

The illini scout site had an interview with Ogelsby after this last weekend's visit to Iowa. He says he will take all four visits,and then sit down in the first two weeks of October,discuss it with his family and make a decision. Says he has no leader at this point but liked his visit to Iowa. Indicated that ''watching Iowa bb the last couple of seasons was bad ''but now that Fran is the coach, they are back on the radar. But did say that playing at programs that have been winning like his other three officials is also attractive.
Thanks,Lick.

Hey, what the heck Lick's a millionaire now. It would have taken him twenty years at Butler to make that kind of money. Like JHHawk said.....thanks Lick. People say he is a person of integrity.....sure. If he had intergrity he would have resigned and not demanded more money for the U of I.

Iowa was in trouble long before Lickliter got there, it just all came to a boiling point with Lickliter, he was the wrong coach for the situation that Iowa was really in. He walked in thinking there was an established program, but really Iowa had been on shaky ground with all the issues that were there that were largely ignored when Iowa won a couple BT tournaments and went to the NCAA tourney. The one fault Lickliter had was he had never built a program. Fran is the opposite where he has built programs, but my only concern is he has not built a program on the "major" level. I do think Fran is the right coach for the situation Iowa is in and would have been a great hire the last time as well.

i heard on the hawkeye huddle that paige and ogelsby got to meet some of the late 90's - early 2000's hawks and that paige had mentioned that he was excited to meet Dean O as he was his favorite growing up. can anyone else confirm this?

Latest posts