Anthony Tucker has been Suspended Indefnitely

wow, the kid just can't stay out of the police blotter. you'd think he would have learned. when is the bad news going to end for the b-ball team?

According to that post, he actually gets another shot, before he gets the boot. apparently it's 3 strikes? but if he does his community service quickly and does whatever else he needs to do, maybe he will be back in a month or so, and he would not have to wait until next season. But as long as he doesn't quit or something to that effect, i believe he will be back in uniform before the season ends.

Guy was a clown...who cares. Our shooting percentage immediately goes up with him off the floor. He couldn't shoot worth anything this year.

Spank, know you had a lot of emotional investment in the kid. I know how bad you must feel. Sorry the way it turned out.
I am definitely biased in the favor of Tucker; I have never tried to hide that.
It sucks for him, for Lickliter, for Iowa fans, and for this team.

We'll see what Lickliter decides, I'm sure he'll make a decision soon if Anthony hasn't already made one for him.

What has Lick done to garner such unconditional support by his backers? He hasn't won games, his players have not improved significantly, he hasn't kept pace with the rest of the league in recruiting, he hasn't been able to retain players.

It seems like this support comes from a perception that Lick is a good guy, or a belief in his promise as a coach. What proof do we have of either?

Latest posts