Anthony Salter to visit Iowa

Another thought: I looked at the coaching bio's for Iowa Western CC. Michael Johnette is in his 4th year as an assistant there but seems to be accredited with much of the recent success at the program. I wonder if he is being considered as the 3rd assistant?

Salter will have two years to play at Iowa.

Based on the conversation I had this morning Salter is getting interest from other big 10 schools as well, Illinois is one of them. Salter is very high on Iowa right now and pretty pumped to visit. He is very familiar with Hawkeye fans already and loves the thought of playing at Iowa. Things certainly can change but Iowa is in a very good spot with Salter right now and if things go as expected this weekend we will not have to wait long for good news.

Salter will have two years to play at Iowa.

Based on the conversation I had this morning Salter is getting interest from other big 10 schools as well, Illinois is one of them. Salter is very high on Iowa right now and pretty pumped to visit. He is very familiar with Hawkeye fans already and loves the thought of playing at Iowa. Things certainly can change but Iowa is in a very good spot with Salter right now and if things go as expected this weekend we will not have to wait long for good news.

In my best JoePa voice I can only say to Anthony
''Come to IOWA!''

#4 should also ring a bell to Hawkeye fans. Marvell Waithe was recruited by Iowa, but decided to go to Loyola (IL) instead.

If we could get Salter, Coco Ware, and walk on Andre Murphy, the gaurd position will look a whole lot different next year.

GO HAWKS!!!

That would be something, wouldn't it?

Koko_B_Ware_Pictures.jpg

Latest posts