Another suggested Kinnick change

At first I was thinking, let's just do one step at a time and enjoy this change, but that is a great recommendation and would really stick out and be cool. LED are very reasonable as don't take much $$$ to run.

I wonder why this hasn't already been done. And why they don't have a nice big logo facing the hospital? Maybe one with sparkles on it for the kids to enjoy.

They can never paint the water tower now. It's become it's own perpetual, sustaining thing. It's iconic in its own whiteness. (sorry if that last word triggers someone want to scramble for a safe space)
So iconic in fact that it's getting torn down.

They can never paint the water tower now. It's become it's own perpetual, sustaining thing. It's iconic in its own whiteness. (sorry if that last word triggers someone want to scramble for a safe space)

A water tower with white privilege. Who knew it was possible?

Since they don't want to rebuild the football stadium and the hospital will take over the fieldhouse, then move the fieldhouse, baseball field and field hockey over to Mormon trek, thus creating more parking for the hospital and tailgating for football near the stadium

will they drain it before they tear it down? maybe I should write an email and let 'em know that it would be a good idea to drain it before they tear it down. If they tear it down before they drain it we might have a lot of water on the ground around it. It will be impossible to burn redshirts with all that water all over the place.

And another thing, they should not do that in the winter time. Think of the ice.

Spoken as a football fan who thinks he knows what play the coaches should run

will they drain it before they tear it down? maybe I should write an email and let 'em know that it would be a good idea to drain it before they tear it down. If they tear it down before they drain it we might have a lot of water on the ground around it. It will be impossible to burn redshirts with all that water all over the place.

And another thing, they should not do that in the winter time. Think of the ice.

Spoken as a football fan who thinks he knows what play the coaches should run

You know something I don't? Did they put Barta as the head of this project?

So iconic in fact that it's getting torn down.

Somebody has to go up there and spray paint a logo on it before it gets torn down. Or at least let the construction company do it right before the destruction.

Surely, there are some railroad car graffiti artists as fans who can do the job. Make it happen.

Look for the idiots from Evergreen State to soon protest Iowa's "waisis water tower"!

Wouldn't take much to light it up in a cool, classy way.
Sooooo... let's revisit this in another ten years when it still isn't done.