Another possible walk-on

I am questioning why Lick did a lot of things that he did while here...but not allowing walk-ons is probably one of the biggest...ok, one of several.

It's pretty simple TNH! He couldn't have walk-ons! What are you going to do, run "The Butler Way" out there and expect a bunch of rubes to understand it??? You need the best of the best to run the shot clock down to 2 and heave up a 28 foot 3 with a hand in their face!

I couldn't resist...

:eek:

Didn't the program at one time have what was called a gray-shirt? In other wards they would later possibly earn a scholarship. I thought Jason Price earned that deal??? Somebody correct me or inform me else wise.

Didn't the program at one time have what was called a gray-shirt? In other wards they would later possibly earn a scholarship. I thought Jason Price earned that deal??? Somebody correct me or inform me else wise.

The Gray Shirts were the walk-on program, yes. A few did make it to scholarship and a VERY few even made a difference and cracked the starting lineup eventually. It was always great in a blowout to see the gray shirt guys who won a spot on the bench for that night, get up and head for the scorer's table.

Latest posts