Another perspective of Iowa Entrance

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRJuGo_GoME&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Iowa vs Penn St 10/02/10 Black and Gold Spirit Stripes[/ame]

That gives me chills, chills I tell ya. Makes you proud to be a Hawkeye. If you dont like it - leave it.

Am I the only one who jumped out of the way as the players got closer in the video?

AWESOME perspective of the stadium and team entrance!

In previous entrance videos shot from the stands or near the tunnel I thought "Back in Black" goes on far too long, leaving the team to stand there for several minutes. From this vantage point and seeing some of what's going on on the field I'm ready to change my opinion.

Last edited:
In previous entrance videos shot from the stands or near the tunnel I thought "Walk This Way" goes on far too long, leaving the team to stand there for several minutes. From this vantage point and seeing some of what's going on on the field I'm ready to change my opinion.

Walk This Way? Really?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPIRXdZZoVg&hd=1]YouTube - Kinnick Stadium Entrance[/ame]

Sorry I have no clue as to post videos on here, but I shared the link to a closer view of the hawks at the tunnel...

Man, just to be able to run out of that tunnel once and just hear the crowd and feel the rumble would be awesome. Just once is all I need!
Would it be kind of cool if during B in B if the band would do something other than stand stiff? Maybe pump their instruments in the air or something in sync with the crowd's clap/pom poms? I kind of feel bad for them a little, I mean, to have to stand still during that raucous opening would be hard!

Awesome new perspective! Agree with Tweeter about length until I saw this version. Greatest team entrance in sports IM(biased)O!

BIB was played for far too long for PSU. I've been to every home game for the past 2 1/2 years, and I don't ever remember them playing it for that long. They usually fade out to Enter Sandman when BIB gets to the guitar solo.

Latest posts