Another gem on CyFan

STLhawkeye20

http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211055

As a precursor to the inevitable Iowa or likelier Iowa State fan who invades this topic to say "OMG don't w0rry about them!!1," this topic is solely for mocking purposes. I'm trying to squeeze every ounce of juice out of this amazing season. Mocking pathetic topics on CyFan appertaining to Iowa such as this only helps me enjoy the season more.

Among my favorite posts from the topic, which you should read through if you have time:

"Kansas has as good of a chance this season to win the national title as Iowa does"

"Nothing about ISU is little brother"

Just LOL @ the pathetic Iowa State fans who know that ISU's ceiling is a a 6-6 or 7-5 bowl game at best.

The jealousy over there is flattering.

The "Kansas has as much chance of winning the Natty as Iowa does" is pure delusional hatred! Iowa is currently #4, se we at least have a chance (even if I agree its very, very small). Kansas would have to drop nukes on about 17 states in the Union to have a chance. Literally.

They should worry about their team making a bowl game after Dec. 31 instead of commenting on Iowa's chances in the National Championship arena. I would be embarrassed if those were my fanpeers.

Easy to toss stones and spout crap when you know there is no chance in hell your team would ever even be in Iowa's position.

Give it time and they will start focusing all of their attention on Basketball. I'm actually surprised they haven't done so already.

The only thing you need to know about Silo Tech football is that Stanzi has more bowl victories. Heck, even Kansas has been to the Orange Bowl.

The only thing you need to know about Silo Tech football is that Stanzi has more bowl victories. Heck, even Kansas has been to the Orange Bowl.

<<Heck, even Kansas has been to the Orange Bowl>>

And in the true spirit of "pathetic", the coach that got them there ended up at ISU...and got canned...and then tweeted like a 7-year old when ISU lost last week...while his son was still on the staff. That's about 11 steps BELOW "little brother". It's borderline "Deliverance-Is-A-Love-Story".

I hope all the clowns root for the fuskers. They are so used to rooting for losers they'll feel right at home.

Oh yeah, it's in their Rivalry forum. Sorry.

Basically, it's a bunch of them complaining about how they have to spend Thanksgiving with Hawk fans and how miserable it is, how they'll ban them from dinner...

Some random quotes.

"Anyone else have to go to family gatherings full of Hawk fans? Everyone on my wife's side of the family are Hawks. I'm dreading Thanksgiving. Hopefully by Christmas they'll be shutdown a little."

"The only person in my immediate family that cheers for the hawks in my moms husband and he is just a bandwagon. I have already decided that if he wears a hawk shirt to our house Thursday for Thanksgiving he is not welcome and can sit out in their car. My house, my rules, no hawk ****. And yes I am completely serious about this. "

"Yep, all of my family on my dad's side are Hawk fans. Only 2 of them actually went to school there, oddly enough. "

Latest posts