Another fantasy football question

Bears if you must. May I ask why you are carrying 2 Defenses? About as worthless as carrying 2 QBs if you have 1 solid guy already. I'd waive Texans D if there is another solid D available, or at least a D available that is playing a poor offense.

I'd hit the waiver wire and see if anyone else is available. Carolina, San Diego, and Arizona all have great matchups this week and are likely available.

I'd hit the waiver wire and see if anyone else is available. Carolina, San Diego, and Arizona all have great matchups this week and are likely available.

This.

If there is seriously no other option, go Chicago. The game is in the windy city where Chicago generally plays much better. I think they beat GB 20-17 or something like that last year in Chitown.

I picked up Texans def last week because the Bears got dominated @ NO last week. Carolina, Arizona, and SD defenses are all taken. Might just stick out the Bears def and hope for a Hester return. I do have Gates and Jackson playing at home vs the Chiefs and I am praying Vick plays on sunday. If not Bradford is the backup.

I am in the same boat and after watching Brees carve up the Bears defense I have no confidence they can stop Rodgers. In my fantasy league you have to carry 2 defenses. Minnesota was my back up defense but they have not been able to stop anybody, certainly not the Lions. So I picked up Washington who is @Dallas and I am counting on Romo being banged up.

My other options:
New Orleans
Jacksonville
Cleveland
Buffalo
Cincinnati
Oakland
Indianpolis
St Louis
Carolina
Seattle
Kansas City

I am considering dumping Washington for Carolina though, at home against a run happy Jacksonville does sound appealing.

SD would be a great one-i play the waiver/match up's with defense and SD vs KC at home should be solid.

Guys/gals--if you don't mind-i would appreciate some feedback:

Do I start Jordy Nelson GB at Flex(WR) or Robert Meacham N.O.?

I picked up Texans def last week because the Bears got dominated @ NO last week. Carolina, Arizona, and SD defenses are all taken. Might just stick out the Bears def and hope for a Hester return. I do have Gates and Jackson playing at home vs the Chiefs and I am praying Vick plays on sunday. If not Bradford is the backup.

Then I'd look to pick up either San Francisco or Cincinnati. They play each other but both are questionable at QB and it's likely to be a turnover and mistake filled game.

SD would be a great one-i play the waiver/match up's with defense and SD vs KC at home should be solid.

Do I start Jordy Nelson GB at Flex(WR) or Robert Meacham N.O.?[/QUOTE

Nelson nearly went w/out a catch last week vs Carolina before his 84 yard run and catch for a TD. Gotta go Meachem here

Do I start Jordy Nelson GB at Flex(WR) or Robert Meacham N.O.?

I had Jordy starting but I recently picked up James Starks to fill my RB/WR slot. Jordy doesnt play much. He was lucky last week and caught 1 pass for 80 somethin yards for a td. But this week it was an easy decision when I grabbed Starks as he is out performing the starter.

Thanks i was thinking that too--- i got 18 points off nelson last week and that was with that one play-- but he's been getting more targets from rogders--(granted targets don't equal points LOL) but Brees is looking solid-- and with colston out-- just too bad i didnt' nab Henderson-- he's hot right now......

Jordy plays plenty..... Almost equal numbers to Jennings, actually better numbers than Jennings, for now. Don't you need two Defenses, at least eventually, for when the one you happen to draft goes on bye...?

My team (bold is current starters)

QB-Freeman
WR-Nicks
WR-Welker
WR-Simpson
RB- A Peterson
RB- Spiller
TE- Clark
W/R/T- Tolbert
Q/W/R/T- Woodhead

BN- Collins
BN- Floyd
BN- Manning
BN- Heath Miller
BN- Kendal Hunter

K-Bironas
D-Green Bay

Defense
D-Landry
DB-Woodson
DB-Danieal Manning
DL Liuget
DL Pierre-Paul
LB- Urlacher
LB- D'Qwell jackson

BN- Sean Lee
BN Lardarius Webb

Trade proposal giving to me that i don't know if i want because its not a ppr league and you can see we can start multiple RB's and also a lot of the time LB's score more points then RB's so idk if I want this trade

Calvin Johnson
Michael Bush (maybe James Starks
for
Tolbert
Urlacher

Season differential for me is +12.28 and for him +2.87

What do you all think besides this league starts WAY to many players!?

Latest posts