Another Commit and IOWA FB recruiting En Fuego

I don't have access to any content, but Rivals just posted McKnight will be deciding soon. It may not be him, but it is my guess.

He looks very impressive in his videos, and he's got good speed and size for big 10 football.
http://www.maxpreps.com/m/career/videos.aspx?careerid=2bde62ae-2764-e311-b330-002655e6c126

Last edited:
If I read it right, it looks like he committed to the Hawks today. Had offers from Indiana, Purdue and Michigan it looks like.

From the time I posted it to your post the 247 site added "hard commit" and I see this.......good catch, true RB.

Toks@toksakinribade 16m16 minutes ago
Officially committed to the university of Iowa #Hawkeyes
31 retweets86 favoritesReply
Retweet31
Favorite86
More

So that makes 3 rbs in this class don't it? Well the one might be a safety or LB too. I imagine they are done at that position regardless anyway. I think DBs are the most pressing need they may have now. Hope they are working those hard.

Things are looking up. I think it is a good thing when we as a fan base let the administration and know when we are not satisfied. This coaching staff knows that there is a problem and if they dont fix it they are gone. They have made some changes and are doing some things differently on the recruiting front. The results have not been spectacular but I think we are going in a better direction. Voicing our concerns and being heard is a good thing, but blind hate for the coaching staff will not yield better results. We have to recognize improvements and victories for our team. Am I satisfied yet? **** no. But I can recognize that this last week has been good for recruiting. Now we just need to have a good season and keep these guys. The Hawkeyes can still be a premiere program but results on the field have to get better soon. End rant

Latest posts