Another Clone Footballer Arrested

Your missing the point. If its not a PED, if he's not dealing it, he didn't have a large amount, he wasn't committing a violent crime so whats the big deal? You know it's still illegal to kiss a women in public in Iowa if you have a mustache?

I look at this as j walking. If he's grades aren't a issue I tell him as a coach to be more careful next time. Miss no playing time.

Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

Your missing the point. If its not a PED, if he's not dealing it, he didn't have a large amount, he wasn't committing a violent crime so whats the big deal? You know it's still illegal to kiss a women in public in Iowa if you have a mustache?

I look at this as j walking. If he's grades aren't a issue I tell him as a coach to be more careful next time. Miss no playing time.

If you want pot legalized, then do something to fight for its legalization through the legislature. Continuing to break the law isn't going to change it, especially when it's not a violent crime (we don't have mobsters like Al Capone fighting to control the distribution of illegal weed, unlike what we had when alcohol was illegal).

Is it actually a big deal, in the grand scheme of things? No. But that's not the point here. He knew it was illegal, and did it anyway. Stupid.

Also, cocaine and meth aren't performance-enhancers. So would it be okay for him to have that, if he weren't dealing it or hurting anyone else? Flawed logic there.

If you want pot legalized, then do something to fight for its legalization through the legislature. Continuing to break the law isn't going to change it, especially when it's not a violent crime (we don't have mobsters like Al Capone fighting to control the distribution of illegal weed, unlike what we had when alcohol was illegal).

Is it actually a big deal, in the grand scheme of things? No. But that's not the point here. He knew it was illegal, and did it anyway. Stupid.

Also, cocaine and meth aren't performance-enhancers. So would it be okay for him to have that, if he weren't dealing it or hurting anyone else? Flawed logic there.

why? why would you get him even more worked up? why?

Kid got busted for pot. A victimless crime, wow. It's not a performance enhancing drug and if he's doing good in his classes I'd might consider making him run wind sprints for being in the news.

Oh boy thank god we have the government to make laws to help me from myself. Pretty sure our forefathers put banishment of Mary Jane in the constitution.... Oh wait I remember Thomas Jefferson's quote "the greatest service which can be rendered any country is to add an useful plant to it's culture" & we all know he's way smarter than the POLITICAL MACHINES THAT REPRESENT LOBBYIST INTEREST & not interest of the people.

When's the last time you heard of a guy getting stoned and being able to bench 300lbs cause of it? Yet we test for pot and not steroids. When's the last time you've heard of a dad that smoked too much pot so he beat he's kids & wife? Yet whiskey is legal and pot is illegal.

Kid got busted with possession of pot. Not dealing it but just owning a small amount of a non addictive herb. Why did he have weed? Maybe he likes to relax with minus the hangover and muscle wasting toxins alcohol has. Your choice is who you choose to be and if your causing no harm your alright with me. My choice is who I choose to be and if I'm causing no harm don't bother me.

Off my soap box now

Listen to the stoned clone rant. Rant clone rant.

@1hawkeye1 maybe look up my post history or check out my name it's FU-I-S-U. I'm a hawkeye fan, not a ISU. Second just cause I think consensual victimless crimes are absurd doesn't mean I do them. Good luck comprehending that, I'm sure it'll be tough trying to concentrate while your mother is still breast feeding you.

@TM3308 what do you mean most PED's aren't illegal? The only legal stimulant that I can think of is caffeine and even that will come up postive if taken in high amounts but I can't think of any legal PED's with out doing a search. We are talking about steroids, blood doping and uppers. Steroids help with growth of muscle, blood doping help with endurance, stimulants help with energy & awareness. Creatine is consider a drug if that's what your fishing for.

@1hawkeye1 maybe look up my post history or check out my name it's FU-I-S-U. I'm a hawkeye fan, not a ISU. Second just cause I think consensual victimless crimes are absurd doesn't mean I do them. Good luck comprehending that, I'm sure it'll be tough trying to concentrate while your mother is still breast feeding you.

@TM3308 what do you mean most PED's aren't illegal? The only legal stimulant that I can think of is caffeine and even that will come up postive if taken in high amounts but I can't think of any legal PED's with out doing a search. We are talking about steroids, blood doping and uppers. Steroids help with growth of muscle, blood doping help with endurance, stimulants help with energy & awareness. Creatine is consider a drug if that's what your fishing for.

A fair number of the illegal substances (by league rules) are in legal, over-the-counter drugs. But are you going to argue that athletes who snort coke and smoke crack are doing it to enhance their athletic performance?

Yes. Look up Ron Washington, Strawberry, Howe and various others. They said they like cocaine cause it help keep them alert and back in the 80's bus trips drained them of energy so they do a line before the game and they'd be up for the game shortly after.

Maybe look up the 1985 Pittsburg Pirates drug trail. This is when it shed light that players were "snorting coke" to preform better.

What's all the fuss I thought all Hog fans couldn't care less about ISU but it appears that you do you hypocrites. Hey at least your basketball team still sucks.

DJL alcohol was once illegal and maybe should ask yourself why pot is illegal? Or maybe you like the government to think for you? I bet you think the government is never wrong (slavery)?

LOL, Goverment never wrong.

You would be hard pressed to find anything about that inefficient self serving unsustainable gigantic worthless mess that isn't wrong.

Latest posts