andyfails arob again

I dont know if I would take Robinson back or not. I dont have the historical perspective that KF does. I dont know what kind of teammate he was. I dont know what kind of influence he is on the younger players.
KF is not inclined to take him back, if he chooses not to. And he has a lot more info on Robinson to make that decision. I cant really question it.

Reading the OP is like watching the Johnny Depp/Tim Burton version of "Alice in Wonderland"...I know what it's supposed to be about, but I just don't get it...

my friends and i ran in to A-rob at a bar downtown des moines AFTER his arrest... judging by his eyes and the container in his hands, it's hard to tell that he really learned a lesson or not... but who am i to judge. im just a fan

Don't know about you guys....but I wasn't smart as young man.......not smart at all......I hope AROB get a chance somewhere and uses it to get back on track. I kinda doubt it will be for Iowa but would be ok if it was. We all mess up. We all hope we get a second chance......I think we should hope the same for AROB....If you don't agree, then that's ok too

I hope Arob turns things around and ends up being a very successful young man. Does that mean I want him to play football for the Hawks? No. I hope he gets through college with a degree, gets a great job, and looks back at his mistakes with a laugh 10 years from now, much the same way that I do with all the stupid **** I did when I was young.
But in no way do I feel Iowa or Ferentz owes him anything.

I hope Arob turns things around and ends up being a very successful young man. Does that mean I want him to play football for the Hawks? No. I hope he gets through college with a degree, gets a great job, and looks back at his mistakes with a laugh 10 years from now, much the same way that I do with all the stupid **** I did when I was young.
But in no way do I feel Iowa or Ferentz owes him anything.

I doubt he ever looks back on this with a laugh. I know I'd never be able to, no matter how successful I ended up being. I'd always regret screwing up a really good thing.

I don't hope that he comes back, but I'd certainly take him.

Don't know about you guys....but I wasn't smart as young man.......not smart at all......I hope AROB get a chance somewhere and uses it to get back on track. I kinda doubt it will be for Iowa but would be ok if it was. We all mess up. We all hope we get a second chance......I think we should hope the same for AROB....If you don't agree, then that's ok too

Don't be too quick to judge yourself as smart now that you're an old man.

I'm so sick of people saying "second chance" I've got to break it down for you.

1st chance) Being invited to join the Hawkeye program

2nd chance) Suspended for the bowl game

3rd chance) smoking weed in the back seat of your friends car while he manages to attract the attention of cops

A-Rob already got his second chance. He's a nice kid who will make a fine Panther.

Latest posts