Andrew Long to Penn State?

Cael sure can talk out of both sides of his mouth! But whatever it takes to win, right......
He tried to do the same thing with the Manbear and it didn't work. He is NOT who people think he is. He is dirty, and will do whatever he can do and find as many "grey" areas he can to win. All he cares about is him.

Cael sure can talk out of both sides of his mouth! But whatever it takes to win, right......
He tried to do the same thing with the Manbear and it didn't work. He is NOT who people think he is. He is dirty, and will do whatever he can do and find as many "grey" areas he can to win. All he cares about is him.

Glad to see another who knows Sanderson for the greasy rat he is. He has tampered with other schools wrestlers and recruits a good plenty. Duke Burke at NIU and the Kemmerer kid who was at OU are two more examples.

What is his recruiting speech? You are a very good wrestler with a ton of talent. I want you to come wrestle for me so that I can teach you how to use most of it.

I'm way out of the loop on this one, but what did Long do? Is he not at ISU? I hope this doesn't hijack the thread, but if someone would feel me in I'd appreciate it.

this is turning into a 2 recruiting class team very quick wonder if ppl will bash on penn state as much as they did brands

cylions

Latest posts