Andrew Downs Introduction

andrewdowns

Administrator
Staff member
What's up, everybody?

My name is Andrew Downs. Some of you may know me from KXnO Radio in Des Moines. Hopefully you all know me from hosting the HN Podcast since Jon Miller stepped away at the end of last year.

I'm going to be helping out moderate these message boards and I'm excited for the opportunity.

I'm also excited for the future of the site as we bring on some new contributors and get ready for a great fall and winter of football, basketball, wrestling, and more.

If you have any questions for me, fire away, and I look forward to being a bigger part of your community!

What's up, everybody?

My name is Andrew Downs. Some of you may know me from KXnO Radio in Des Moines. Hopefully you all know me from hosting the HN Podcast since Jon Miller stepped away at the end of last year.

I'm going to be helping out moderate these message boards and I'm excited for the opportunity.

I'm also excited for the future of the site as we bring on some new contributors and get ready for a great fall and winter of football, basketball, wrestling, and more.

If you have any questions for me, fire away, and I look forward to being a bigger part of your community!

Welcome aboard Andrew.

If you can keep stupid political messages from either side of the fence off of this board over the next month you will be earning your keep.

How will you address messages that are about politics and not related to Iowa sports?

Two questions:

1) Given that your name sounds a lot like hit rapper Dru Down, have you ever been confused with Dru Down? Like when you went to Ground Round with a reservation and then you got there and they saw it was Andrew Downs and not Dru Down.

2) I was in your oldest bro's HS class at The U and used to crush with him a bunch, so will you please grant me some leeway?

Welcome aboard!!! You've got your work cut out for you and I'm sure we'll all be on our best behavior. Glad to have you.

LMAO!!!!!

whelp that didn’t last long you all scared his azz off!!!

I kid, I kid! :p

What's up, everybody?

Welcome!

This site really went to crap since Miller left. Hopefully you can bring it back to its former glory.

I’ve been away from here for awhile. Place looks way different for some reason. Still listen to the podcasts but can smell the winds of change.

Maybe The Shadow knows something.

Did Andrew Downs once run the booth or produce the show for the afternoon guy at WHO radio? The English guy? Maybe I am thinking of another one of the local sports talk guys?

Latest posts