Andrew Downs Introduction

Right? He posts and then hasn't even been to the site in 2 weeks since then.

On the continuum of moderators, the guy who does nothing is better than the guy who does too much. You guys probably want some iron fist like Old Man Miller running people out of here.

On the continuum of moderators, the guy who does nothing is better than the guy who does too much. You guys probably want some iron fist like Old Man Miller running people out of here.

Heck yeah, it was fun seeing Miller get all lathered up on here.

What's up, everybody?

My name is Andrew Downs. Some of you may know me from KXnO Radio in Des Moines. Hopefully you all know me from hosting the HN Podcast since Jon Miller stepped away at the end of last year.

I'm going to be helping out moderate these message boards and I'm excited for the opportunity.

I'm also excited for the future of the site as we bring on some new contributors and get ready for a great fall and winter of football, basketball, wrestling, and more.

If you have any questions for me, fire away, and I look forward to being a bigger part of your community!

Just 1 question n be careful how you answer it: do you hate and loathe Iowa State?

Welcome! These changes were long overdue. Please consider unbanning long time contributors who were banned because they didn’t agree with a certain someone’s political garbage.

Sadly Howe created what this board has become today, basically a shell of itself. He injected that venom and allowed political nuts to take the keys and drive it and drive people away .

Change will be good and hopefully it’s coming!!!