And clowns are blaming officiating

Ben Rumson

The more things change the more they stay the same with the average clown fan.....they lost because of two supposedly non calls......F***in really clown town?????

I felt it was a pretty consistently called game. I don't think there were any seriously questionable calls one way or the other. There are always calls for which it can be debated whether they were too ticky-tack or not and that's especially true of PI calls. I can live with that as long as the refs don't change their MO during the course of the game. This crew I thought did not.

Iowa got the shaft all day long by the officials and the clowns have the nerve to complain. I guess every game they lose is because "duh refz scrw'd uz!!!" (must be said while doing an impersonation of Goofy)

Last edited:
let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

There was a key missed call on the last scoring drive but they also missed a couple in favor of ISU earlier...

On clone fanatic they have a 6 page thread bashing Iowa fans. Pretty much saying that we are uneducated fans, we think we are superior to them (which we are of course:) A number of them complain about family members of theirs that are Iowa fans and how difficult it is to be around them, especially during the holiday season, and how it's impossible for them to have a level headed conversation with Hawk fans.

I was a a party today for the game and a clone fan there whom I've known for years get's in my ear. This is pretty much what he said to me, and I said nothing, just stood there and listened to his delusional words.........

"This is the year Iowa State turns the corner in football. This game and season is our break out year. We will compete for the Big 12 title. We have the coaches and players to make that next big step."

I just chuckled to myself.

It's always the same crap. That's what happens when you've sucked for soooooooo many years. If the clowns ever get to the point of being relevant they will stop with the whining. Clowns don't cry your makeup will run.

On clone fanatic they have a 6 page thread bashing Iowa fans. Pretty much saying that we are uneducated fans, we think we are superior to them (which we are of course:) A number of them complain about family members of theirs that are Iowa fans and how difficult it is to be around them, especially during the holiday season, and how it's impossible for them to have a level headed conversation with Hawk fans.

I was a a party today for the game and a clone fan there whom I've known for years get's in my ear. This is pretty much what he said to me, and I said nothing, just stood there and listened to his delusional words.........

"This is the year Iowa State turns the corner in football. This game and season is our break out year. We will compete for the Big 12 title. We have the coaches and players to make that next big step."

I just chuckled to myself.
You played it exactly right my friend. My boss is big isu fan. Whenever Iowa wins I don't say shit. I just walk around with a smile on my face and a song in my heart and I know it drives him crazy!

Here's the difference bn ISU and Iowa fans. My FB feed is pretty evenly divided bn IA/ISU. Whenever the Clowns wins, there a countless "Cyclown State" posts. There were 5 re-posted articles about the game by Iowa fans on my feed...not a single "Hawkeye State" post. That could be just bc it actually is the Hawkeye state. I don't know but I suspect it's lil bro being lil bro when it can.

Also, Campbell is pathetic. He said "that team" in his post-game comments. He refuses to say "Iowa".

Here's the difference bn ISU and Iowa fans. My FB feed is pretty evenly divided bn IA/ISU. Whenever the Clowns wins, there a countless "Cyclown State" posts. There were 5 re-posted articles about the game by Iowa fans on my feed...not a single "Hawkeye State" post. That could be just bc it actually is the Hawkeye state. I don't know but I suspect it's lil bro being lil bro when it can.

Also, Campbell is pathetic. He said "that team" in his post-game comments. He refuses to say "Iowa".
"That team" just beat you. Again.