An Idea to Honor Hayden

Motigerhawk

I was thinking about honoring Hayden. This idea came to my head. Now Im an idea guy that needs help to bring these ideas to fruition, so I will be looking for help.

How about the great Hawkeye Nation setting up a Venmo or paypal account and take donations and give the money, in Haydens name, to the U of Iowas Childrens cancer clinic.

Maybe Rob has a way to set something up on this site. Or I can create an account and collect money to donate, though that isnot my preference.

Any thoughts about this idea?

The jumbro trons at Kinnick today have Hayden's picture on them.

Blue+Fry+Kinnick+1280x720.jpg

Last edited:
They could paint the water tower pink....

I think it's obvious that they need to name the field in his honor. Could they endow a scholarship in his honor? I'm not sure how that works.

Instead of what they do now showing the giant hawk eyes (bird) when opposing kicker kicking a FG, put up a giant Hayden Fry with the shades on watching on the board.

Since it was his idea, name the pink visitor locker room The Hayden Fry Visitors Locker Rom. Granted only visiting teams will see it, but it's pure Hayden Fry.

How about just win the bowl game and have everyone come back to win the conference title and shot at the playoffs next year. That would be the best honor, winning and making Iowa proud

Latest posts