Ames in action vs. Waukegan (IL) on ESPN

Could you imagine if Barnes and McDermott both would have gone to ISU??? That team would have been ridiculous.

Ames looks good but anyone of you who have been trying to argue that Ames High would beat Iowa are riduculous!! That would be a complete blow out. Let's never revisit that thread.

Am I the only one who thinks Barnes is lazy and not playing a lick of D? They keep pumping him up as the hardest working player ever. He's got all the talent in the world and the other team is making him look kinda silly on some of these plays. Sometimes looks like once he's beat he tries to back away so it doesn't look like he was the one who got beat. Maybe it just stands out like crazy because they keep pimping him like no other and I am mainly watching him more than anyone else obviously.

I sure do like the system Ames runs! Fun to watch. Heard 6,000 are at the game. We'd take that for Drake, wouldn't we?

I've been on the phone with my AAU guy and he tells me that Harrison Barnes is a pretty good ball player. I'm taping the game right now, after watching it 6 or 7 times, I will analyze and break it down for you guys.
I'm hearing the Hawks may have a chance to sign him. Barnes or Russell Byrd could be the final piece of the puzzle for Coach Lickliter. This is it! Go Hawks!

I've been on the phone with my AAU guy and he tells me that Harrison Barnes is a pretty good ball player. I'm taping the game right now, after watching it 6 or 7 times, I will analyze and break it down for you guys.
I'm hearing the Hawks may have a chance to sign him. Barnes or Russell Byrd could be the final piece of the puzzle for Coach Lickliter. This is it! Go Hawks!

Jon, can we give this guy the axe already

Ames would win the state without Barnes - and that is not a knock on Barnes whatsoever.

Did I read that right that McDermott is #26 on ESPN top 100?

He's still high....

Ames would win the state without Barnes - and that is not a knock on Barnes whatsoever.

Did I read that right that McDermott is #26 on ESPN top 100?

I kept seeing that too but that has to be a positional ranking like 26th best SF or PF.

Ames would beat Iowa! Barnes and McDermot are just as tall as Cole...and Cole is our TALLEST player!!! Ames would outrun Iowa. I could see a 70-55 game in favor of Ames. More people were at this game than any Iowa game. Just depressing.

Am I the only one who thinks Barnes is lazy and not playing a lick of D? They keep pumping him up as the hardest working player ever. He's got all the talent in the world and the other team is making him look kinda silly on some of these plays. Sometimes looks like once he's beat he tries to back away so it doesn't look like he was the one who got beat. Maybe it just stands out like crazy because they keep pimping him like no other and I am mainly watching him more than anyone else obviously.

WRONG! He had 5 or more steals man...and a double double...definitely not lazy...every party needs a pooper, thats why we invited you

Latest posts