Alternate jerseys for Penn State

You need black pants, not gold, but gold shoes. That would fix this problem. These don’t compare at all to the Ohio State game attire. Kinda annoyed.

Gross.

Those fuckin things are horrible. Kinda deserve to lose wearing that optical migraine.

Black shoes would help. All in all though, I like them. I appreciate the effort. I don’t love the banana peel. The players dig em, and I guess that matters more than how I feel about them. They were pretty excited. I’d probably like gold helmets with a black tiger hawk for a night a quite a bit too. Will look pretty sweet under lights.

I'm a old fart, but I realize it is 2019 and you have to do this type of stuff, so sign me up. Just don't go Iowa State on me and feel the need to change the uni(s) every Tuesday.
I agree but if the score would have been flipped I might not have felt the same way.

Gross.

Those fuckin things are horrible. Kinda deserve to lose wearing that optical migraine.

giphy.gif

You need black pants, not gold, but gold shoes. That would fix this problem. These don’t compare at all to the Ohio State game attire. Kinda annoyed.

I still think the 2015 Minnesota alternative all-black was and will always be the best option they’ve ever used.

Gross.

This was my initial response sans the deserve to lose part. Just not really my thing. But.... since this is SO f'n out of character for this program, the coach and Iowa is promoting it right from a crooting stand point..... it's hard not to be down with em. Hype videos are pretty sweet too.

This was my initial response sans the deserve to lose part. Just not really my thing. But.... since this is SO f'n out of character for this program, the coach and Iowa is promoting it right from a crooting stand point..... it's hard not to be down with em. Hype videos are pretty sweet too.
I don’t hope we lose btw.

Gross.

I'll second that. For years we've been making shit out of Oregon for wearing butt ugly hard on the eyes unis and now we do it.

Of course the players say they like em. No one on the team is going to come out and say they're hideous, but I bet some are thinking it.

I still think the 2015 Minnesota alternative all-black was and will always be the best option they’ve ever used.
This is the correct answer to the alt uni question.

Those were like a classy version of the NFL color rush jerseys.

Latest posts