Alt uni's

I know this image isn't "new" but man is it freaking hot! Seeing that on the field would be sweet--- when coker runs off the right tackle into a loaded box for a 1 yard gain, it would certainey at least be awesome to look at !! LOL :D as zobel would say---I love it I love it I love it!

images

I'd be down with this.

I don't care what are uni's look like as long as we win. Have you ever seen a throwback or a pro combat uni on Alabama? No, cause they care about the game

With that said, I'm down for whatever ALT jersey once a year.

i agree, once a year wouldnt be bad though.
recruits like it
could be a motivator for a good season
could get the players motivated for a game
nice buzz for a game
show the doubters that are coaches arent actually dinosaurs

i agree, once a year wouldnt be bad though.
recruits like it
could be a motivator for a good season
could get the players motivated for a game
nice buzz for a game
show the doubters that are coaches arent actually dinosaurs

Exactly. Everything can be done in moderation. The OP is not calling for a change in the school colors. Even something as simple as wearing our 1939 throwbacks with the metallic gold helmets, but add a black stripe and tigerhawk to the helmet. Doing that once a year would hardly void our 'traditional' look.

I know this image isn't "new" but man is it freaking hot! Seeing that on the field would be sweet--- when coker runs off the right tackle into a loaded box for a 1 yard gain, it would certainey at least be awesome to look at !! LOL :D as zobel would say---I love it I love it I love it!

images

Get rid of the gray, change the numbers to a normal font that's white (or yellow) and those are okay. Yellow pants would be better.

Latest posts