Alt uni's

Here is what I would like to see:

Helmet: Matte Old Gold with Black Tiger Hawk on one side and number on the other.
Jersey: Same as the throwback from last year
Pants: White with Black and Gold stripe down the middle
Socks and Shoes: All Black

Accents: Tiger Hawk at the Hip on both sides, Tiger Hawk at the point of the colar on the jersey.

Charcoal grey helmet with black tiger hawk

Same jersey design we have now just the main jersey black with numbers and stripes charcoal grey

Pants the same design also with the main color black and the stripe charcoal grey

Same jersey design we have now just the main jersey black with numbers and stripes charcoal grey

Pants the same design also with the main color black and the stripe charcoal grey

I like this. Subtle, but would be cool-looking.

Couldn't agree more who wouldn't want uniforms that look like a softball team. Those are so awesome!!!!!

th_b01_softball_0602_t198.JPG

Why would anyone want gray? Some of the other suggestions are less awful, but gray makes no sense and would look terrible.

there will be 133,456 different opinions on this one fellers...."I want blue" "I want black" "how about stripes" "long socks or short socks"

I know this image isn't "new" but man is it freaking hot! Seeing that on the field would be sweet--- when coker runs off the right tackle into a loaded box for a 1 yard gain, it would certainey at least be awesome to look at !! LOL :D as zobel would say---I love it I love it I love it!

images

Last edited:
Here's what you do. Each year you have the team captains help design a pro combat uniform and IF they meet a certain team goal (such as wins) they can wear the uni's. My preference would be to design a tough looking black uni that IF they had a good year they could wear on black friday or for a black out game.

The pro's for doing this...the "kids" love this type of thing, it helps recruiting, it's a good fan buzz for a game, it can get players motivated and enthused for a game (which many HN posters have pointed to as a concern for our program), shows that our coaches aren't fossils like many claim. The negatives, the players may be thinking more about their cool uni's than how they play the game. More pro's than cons for me. do it.

I know this image isn't "new" but man is it freaking hot! Seeing that on the field would be sweet--- when coker runs off the right tackle into a loaded box for a 1 yard gain, it would certainey at least be awesome to look at !! LOL :D as zobel would say---I love it I love it I love it!

images

^this. is a hot mess for black friday or blackout game.

Latest posts