ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, DO YOU WANNA DANCE THREAD

Is there a more annoying player in the country than that freshman from Michigan. He plays poor defense and his offense is getting lay-ups from his talented teammates. Then he mugs for the camera like he invented basketball. Makes me not root for Michigan. Hope someone shows him how great he isn't.

Tom Izzo's screaming rant at Henry during the timeout, and his unapologetic stance in post game, starting to create a buzz.

This is perfect for the players. It will take the pressure off them while everyone focuses on Izzo and talks about how are no Bobby Knight's anymore and verbal abuse should no longer be accepted and kids today always want to know why.

Not saying it's right or wrong, but that's all youre going to hear the next two days. And you won't hear anything about the team.

I was in there yesterday and noticed right away that it would be a loud arena the way the seating is configured and the steepness of the upper deck seating. It would hold sound. It is a very nice arena for this kind of event, hence, why the NCAA has Des Moines hosting again after last hosting 3 yrs ago.
Men have been there before? I knew woman had but I thought this may have been the first year they've hosted the mens tourney. I could be off my rocker though. Wouldn't be the first thing I've forgotten recently. I forgot my glasses by my bed too...

Don’t be obtuse.
3b6b5ed66d89e544163621534a45116f.jpg

Men have been there before? I knew woman had but I thought this may have been the first year they've hosted the mens tourney. I could be off my rocker though. Wouldn't be the first thing I've forgotten recently. I forgot my glasses by my bed too...

They hosted the first round once before, I believe in 2016. A local radio sports talk show was mentioning how much they liked it before because the Des Moines site hosted both Mich St. and Kentucky in the first round and how it brought a lot of fans in.

They hosted the first round once before, I believe in 2016. A local radio sports talk show was mentioning how much they liked it before because the Des Moines site hosted both Mich St. and Kentucky in the first round and how it brought a lot of fans in.
I assume I blocked that out of my head because Iowa wasn't in the dance that year. Since I was pissed about that I just blocked out everything beyond that most likely.