allhawkeyes.com site down

Not understanding your response. Relax Rob. What did Rob say? I see no other responses. I'm confused.

Rob doesn’t want anything of political nature posted on the forum. It usually leads to big blowups and arguments. I was just letting him know I am just having fun with the situation and that it’s not serious comment or meant in a negative or positive way politically. Kinda like the sarcastic remark I made about everything being KF’s fault.

I hate to admit it - but I was paying around that back when I had DTV but I got EVERY channel and the NFL ticket. Cut the chord a while back and now I pay a total of about $100 for TV and internet. Now that streaming is a reliable alternative I have NO idea why anyone would continue to throw that type of money at cable. I do pay for HULU live now because I need it for Iowa games, but honestly, if I didn't WANT to do that - I could (legally) watch about anything I wanted on sites like Fmovies. Hell, I watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood on it last week in HD quality.
I have a buddy who uses that PrimeStreams thing I stalled on a Firestkck, it’s illegal as shit but he gets every NFL game, every PPV free, movies before they come out for rental—it’s mind blowing. It even has a section where you can browse every network channel in the entire country. Type in Jacksonville, FL, or Billings, MT, and up pops all their NBC, ABC, and CBS affiliates.

He keeps telling me I need to quit paying for Hulu and go that route, but I’m too scared that the DCI will come to my house with a letter from Tom Miller telling me I’m going to go to prison unless I pay some $58,000 fine.

yeah, it does throw a wrinkle in my hot takes during games on twitter. It's actually made me put the phone down and watch more of the games.
I have to turn the phone off.

Numerous times in a game I’ll get a text from a buddy saying “BOOM!!!! HOCKENSON BABY!!!” and then 20 seconds later I see him catch a TD pass or hurdle a defender, or I’ll get one that goes, “GODDAMMIT STANLEY WTF???”

Ruins the surprise factor.

Latest posts