R. Lafrentz
N. Collison
H. Barnes
K. Heinrich
C. Street **
Honorable mention:
Ricky Davis

**We will never know.
You will notice that only 1 of those players stayed in the state.
Who am I missing?

Not Hawkeye team, Iowa team:
R. Lafrentz
N. Collison
H. Barnes
K. Heinrich
C. Street **
Honorable mention:
Ricky Davis

**We will never know.
You will notice that only 1 of those players stayed in the state.
Who am I missing?

Why will we never know in regards to Chris Street? From what I saw on the court, he certainly is worthy to be in the list.

Why will we never know in regards to Chris Street? From what I saw on the court, he certainly is worthy to be in the list.

You can only have five, though. Would you put Chris Street in over Doug McDermott? Fred Hoiberg? Bill Logan? Kevin Kunnert? Nick Collison?

My five:

1. Raef Lafrentz
2. Murray Weir
3. Fred Hoiberg
4. Kevin Kunnert
5. Doug McDermott*

This is a "too early to tell" slot that could be easily filled by any of the "Greatest Generation" players: Barnes, Paige, Woodbury, Uthoff, McDermott, Jok

Ryan Bowen needs a mention too.

How many are you putting on this team? If we're doing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention...then we can talk Street and Bowen.

The top 5 is in the airspace of guys who were Naismith finalists and NBA lottery picks. Bowen and Street, as much as I love them, don't sniff the list.

How many are you putting on this team? If we're doing 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention...then we can talk Street and Bowen.

The top 5 is in the airspace of guys who were Naismith finalists and NBA lottery picks. Bowen and Street, as much as I love them, don't sniff the list.

Hence "mention"

Latest posts