All time Iowa Roll your eyes/shake head team

iluvlamp

There are many criteria, frustrating play, off field incidents, promise never fulfilled, anything else that makes you shut your eyes and shake your head when you hear the name.

QB Matt Sherman, Jon Beutjer, Jake Christianson (this team could have many QBs)
RB Aaron Greving (Captain of team)
WR Dominique Douglas
WR Willie Guy
TE Zeron Flemeister
OL Blake Larson
OL Dan Doering
OL Jeremy McKinney
OL anyone from the 98 to 00 teams
OL Sam aiello (just makes me chuckle)
OL Bryant mckenney (transfer to miami)

DL Kittrel (the big human0
DL Neubauer (freshman iowa kid who had promise and then just quit for no reason)
DL ??????
LB Ryan Loftin (defensive captain of this team)
LB Vernon Rollins (what a shame)
DB Plez Atkins
DB Benny Sapp

Last edited:
Not sure the Vernon Rollings would be a "roll your eyes" kind of player. He suffered a devastating knee injury in the ISU game. He had so many great plays ahead of him, but his knee was just too messed up.

He may be a "shake your head" of thing because it is a shame that his injury cost him his career.

Damien Robinson, big hitting S. I remember him making 3 late hit personal fouls that kept game losing drives alive. There was one time an opponent had a fourth down hail Mary play from mid-field. If Damien bats the ball down, we get the ball at the 50. If he picks the ball off and downs it in the end zone, we get the ball at the 20. Instead he runs the ball out and gets tackled inside the ten yard line. He said he was trying to make some film for NFL scouts.

Nc's is national championships

And shada was on the all break stuff and scream so loud it scares all the women and children team, just reading his name warms my blood cuz I know he is lost or getting beat somewhere

There are many criteria, frustrating play, off field incidents, promise never fulfilled, anything else that makes you shut your eyes and shake your head when you hear the name.

QB Matt Sherman, Jon Beutjer, Jake Christianson (this team could have many QBs)
RB Aaron Greving (Captain of team)
WR Dominique Douglas
WR Willie Guy
TE Zeron Flemeister
OL Blake Larson
OL Dan Doering
OL Jeremy McKinney
OL anyone from the 98 to 00 teams
OL Sam aiello (just makes me chuckle)
OL Bryant mckenney (transfer to miami)

DL Kittrel (the big human0
DL Neubauer (freshman iowa kid who had promise and then just quit for no reason)
DL ??????
LB Ryan Loftin (defensive captain of this team)
LB Vernon Rollins (what a shame)
DB Plez Atkins
DB Benny Sapp

Matt Sherman?

4 yr letter winner, two bowl victories (no Iowa QB has more), one of his seasons at QB ranks among the Top 10 in passing for Iowa Quarterbacks.

Maybe not the greatest Iowa QB, but hardly a "roll your eyes, shake your head" guy.

Nc's is national championships

Thanks.

That makes DJK's tweet all the more ridiculous (and dare I point out, self-important). If a NC is really your goal, what the hell are you doing out getting toasted underage in public?

Oh, right. It's the cop's fault. They made em do it.

FB = Kalvin Bailey
DL = Ryan Bain
RB = Dana Brown
TE = Tony Jackson

And just for fun....biggest state of Iowa eye-roller....Jerry Moses

what about Ryan Bain? he seemed to have loads of promise but left iowa for toledo or akron i believe... not really sure why but he could be on this list

Last edited:

Latest posts