All of these Rumors regarding Mike Stoops!

There was a plane that has gone back and forth between Iowa City and Findlay, Ohio today. . .

Delete this piece of **** thread and give the OP a 1 day temp ban.

How arrogant do you have to be to think that your opinion about a subject is way too important to be lost in the shuffle of the thread you are actually responding to and thus deserves it's very own thread? Seriously! I get so sick of this garbage. What is wrong with you people!?

Damn, calm down. You shouldn't take message boards so serious.

attention whore.
images

Oh wait wrong thread....

Just got done looking at some super top secret extra premium info. I know we're not supposed to post it verbatim but what they heck, I'm feeling bold.

When asked about the defensive coordinator position at the University of Iowa, Stoops replied, "I've been in contact with the UofI, if things work out like I believe they will, my first order of business will be to have that damned water tower painted."

Just got done looking at some super top secret extra premium info. I know we're not supposed to post it verbatim but what they heck, I'm feeling bold.

When asked about the defensive coordinator position at the University of Iowa, Stoops replied, "I've been in contact with the UofI, if things work out like I believe they will, my first order of business will be to have that damned water tower painted."

Jon wants you to post a link to the whole article please.

Delete this piece of **** thread and give the OP a 1 day temp ban.

How arrogant do you have to be to think that your opinion about a subject is way too important to be lost in the shuffle of the thread you are actually responding to and thus deserves it's very own thread? Seriously! I get so sick of this garbage. What is wrong with you people!?

There is 1 word to describe this post. WOW!!!

Go back to class kid!

Latest posts