All of these Rumors regarding Mike Stoops!

Please, humor us then.

Please explain why you responded to the topic by posting a new thread instead of replying to the existing one.

It's because he's lazy and didn't want to read the other thread. If he had, he would have seen that his "point" had already been brought up and discussed.

Its teh truth...i am not naming my sources but I may or may not be in constant contact with the Hayden fry football compkex janitor and he found a note in OKeefe's trash "Ken, I am working on getting Mike Stoops to be the DC. Just thought I would let you know.
PS DO NOT THROW AWAY SO NOSY JANITOR CAN READ BURN BURN BURN. OTHERWISE I HAVE TO SIGN ONTO HN AND DISPEL RUMORS USING MY ALTER EGO OK4prez.
Thanks
Capn kirk"
It was written on the same paper he jots things down on during the game!!! This has been in the works for a while now.

Its teh truth...i am not naming my sources but I may or may not be in constant contact with the Hayden fry football compkex janitor and he found a note in OKeefe's trash "Ken, I am working on getting Mike Stoops to be the DC. Just thought I would let you know.
PS DO NOT THROW AWAY SO NOSY JANITOR CAN READ BURN BURN BURN. OTHERWISE I HAVE TO SIGN ONTO HN AND DISPEL RUMORS USING MY ALTER EGO OK4prez.
Thanks
Capn kirk"
It was written on the same paper he jots things down on during the game!!! This has been in the works for a while now.

awesome.

Please, humor us then.

Please explain why you responded to the topic by posting a new thread instead of replying to the existing one.

#1....I didn't see this posted on Hawkeyenation. I don't spend countless hours on the message boards like you. I saw it posted on Hawkeyereport and HawkeyeInsider.

#2...I hope that you don't have kids because anybody that can post a message like yours on the internet, needs help and is a BAD example to kids. Grow up dude!

#3 If a post on the internet ticks you off that much, then you seriously need to go to Anger Management Classes. God help you if anything serious would happen in your life. Like a child or parent dying of cancer. Or a close relative or friend dying in a car accident. Would a post on the internet even compare to a tragedy like that?? Once again, WOW!!! JUST WOW!!

#4. For this being a so called "Stupid Post", not really sure why you and everybody else didn't ignore the post. Instead we now have 4 pages of posts after my post.

Last edited:
#1....I didn't see this posted on Hawkeyenation. I don't spend countless hours on the message boards like you. I saw it posted on Hawkeyereport and HawkeyeInsider.

#2...I hope that you don't have kids because anybody that can post a message like yours on the internet, needs help and is a BAD example to kids. Grow up dude!

#3 If a post on the internet ticks you off that much, then you seriously need to go to Anger Management Classes. God help you if anything serious would happen in your life. Like a child or parent dying of cancer. Or a close relative or friend dying in a car accident. Would a post on the internet even compare to a tragedy like that?? Once again, WOW!!! JUST WOW!!

#4. For this being a so called "Stupid Post", not really sure why you and everybody else didn't ignore the post. Instead we now have 4 pages of posts after my post.

I'm gonna have to call you out on this as well, cause if you hadn't seen it posted on here then you would have started a post about the rumors not commenting about the rumors.

#1 patmyne has already addressed this blatant lie
#2 deflection
#3 deflection
#4 remorselessness

Your creation of this thread demonstrates your egocentric/narcissistic tendencies.

Your lying about the creation of this thread demonstrates your lying and manipulative tendencies.

Your attempts at deflecting from your shortcomings and failure to acknowledge your actions as being inappropriate demonstrates your lack of remorse for your actions.

I bring this up because these are three of the main characteristics which might indicate psychopathy in an individual.

Listen pal, maybe at your house you teach your kids that your opinions are more important than anyone else and thus deserve greater attention, but this isn't your house and your opinion deserves as much or as little attention as anyone else here.

#1 patmyne has already addressed this blatant lie
#2 deflection
#3 deflection
#4 remorselessness

Your creation of this thread demonstrates your egocentric/narcissistic tendencies.

Your lying about the creation of this thread demonstrates your lying and manipulative tendencies.

Your attempts at deflecting from your shortcomings and failure to acknowledge your actions as being inappropriate demonstrates your lack of remorse for your actions.

I bring this up because these are three of the main characteristics which might indicate psychopathy in an individual.

Listen pal, maybe at your house you teach your kids that your opinions are more important than anyone else and thus deserve greater attention, but this isn't your house and your opinion deserves as much or as little attention as anyone else here.

I can't decide what is funnier, the OP starting this thread for the attention or you lecturing him about being a psychopath.

Edit: BTW this isn't your house either so I don't think you are in the right to tell him if his opinion means anything or not either.

Last edited:
This thread was a lot more fun when we were tracking planes, talking about mopeds, and posting pics of LiLo.. #NotSayingJustSaying

Edit: BTW this isn't your house either so I don't think you are in the right to tell him if his opinion means anything or not either.

It's not my house either, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let you stop me from telling Not4cy that his opinion is worthless, his lies are lazy, and his redundancy is redundant. ;)

emu1.jpg

:)