All of these Rumors regarding Mike Stoops!

Not4cy

Really cracks me up. No way does Kirk make a Coaching Change half way through the year but this Mike Stoops to Iowa as Defensive Coordinator rumor is hilarious.

With that being said, last week there were all sorts of rumors about AJ Derby changing positions and that was true.

Thanks for starting a new thread on this. Your point was most definitely not brought up and addressed in the other thread.

Really cracks me up. No way does Kirk make a Coaching Change half way through the year but this Mike Stoops to Iowa as Defensive Coordinator rumor is hilarious.

With that being said, last week there were all sorts of rumors about AJ Derby changing positions and that was true.

Ummmm.....So you start a thread basically saying that this is absolutely ridiculous....then.....say wait...maybe there is some substantiality to this?? Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc20DK6m24A]Rick James - YouTube[/ame]

Delete this piece of **** thread and give the OP a 1 day temp ban.

How arrogant do you have to be to think that your opinion about a subject is way too important to be lost in the shuffle of the thread you are actually responding to and thus deserves it's very own thread? Seriously! I get so sick of this garbage. What is wrong with you people!?

Delete this piece of **** thread and give the OP a 1 day temp ban.

How arrogant do you have to be to think that your opinion about a subject is way too important to be lost in the shuffle of the thread you are actually responding to and thus deserves it's very own thread? Seriously! I get so sick of this garbage. What is wrong with you people!?

What do you mean "YOU People"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPxs0Qh72kY]What Do You Mean, You People? SCENE - Tropic Thunder MOVIE (2008) - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Bunny-with-pancake-bunny-rabbits-70018_399_302.jpg

Attention whore. That is funny. Someone with thousands of posts calling someone an attention whore.

It hasn't been triple confirmed yet.

Why hasn't nobody mentioned a moped yet?

That would be so funny.

Goddammit...I was just going to do that! But no, forget it! Thread's over with! Billso done f*cked it up for everyone...

Ok, I still can't resist...

I just saw Mike Stoops in Iowa City, riding a moped...

:D

Goddammit...I was just going to do that! But no, forget it! Thread's over with! Billso done f*cked it up for everyone...

Ok, I still can't resist...

I just saw Mike Stoops in Iowa City, riding a moped...

:D

He'll be defensive coordinator by mid-season?

Latest posts