ALL OF A SUDDEN WE ARE NOT A LOCK FOR THE TOURNAMENT

Hell, I don't even think we will make it back to the Final Four this year, we are lacking May's toughness this year. Hope you enjoyed last year cause that's as good as it's going to get under Fran.

What about Uthoff and Jok's addition by subtraction from that team? They're such awful excuses for basketball...people, not having them alone would make this a NCAA Final Four team. And winner. But with May.

Dude, you keep too much of a straight face. You're not very good at fake trolling.

So there was or wasn't hype?? If there was hype we'd be more than receiving votes. After all, how overrated can you be if you're not rated? Most hype I saw had it right on; Top 3 B1G finish and a Tourney bid. I added extra and predicted we'd get into the top ten. As usual, Fran has met or exceeded all expectations. And some of our best players just happen to be sophomores; his favorite class to have his players take that huge step.

Best part: We haven't been hot yet this year. Everything we've seen thus far is either below us or perfectly indicative of what we have. I want to see what this team looks like clicking everywhere.

Agree, love coach, like the players on the team, but some of media over hyped this team and made it hard for the team to live up to it. Finish games with killer instinct and hit Free Throws, who knows where they could go. They are young and Fran has to play with his Chemistry set every night during the game to find combinations based on who showed up that night and is ready to play.

Iowa's worst loss is either to Wisconsin or Ohio State. You get a pass if you say dumb things, like, up to an hour after a loss but after that, you're just saying stupid things.

Latest posts