Alex Padilla Headed to SMU

If he starts in Dallas, he’ll be putting up hellish numbers the way they sling it down there. Mere fact they think he can work in that offense is very telling about those in the offensive coaching room at iowa

If he starts in Dallas, he’ll be putting up hellish numbers the way they sling it down there. Mere fact they think he can work in that offense is very telling about those in the offensive coaching room at iowa

Congrats, after 6 years Matt Campbell decides to get a Special Teams coach.

This seems like it ought to be a good fit for Alex and I hope he does well.

We had another QB that went down into that neck of the woods as a transfer and did quite well. Remember Cody Sokol going to Louisiana Tech, took the to a bowl game I think.

Yes. He was at UNC 5 years and played last year at SMU. He played 3 games last year and was hurt the rest of the year.
Makes sense. As I recall, he was a Texas kid. Under recruited until we offered him then that opened up quite a few other offers and he ended up at NC.

Yes. He was at UNC 5 years and played last year at SMU. He played 3 games last year and was hurt the rest of the year.
No kidding... I knew he'd been at UNC but I didn't think he had any eligibility left. I guess everyone does these days. That's pretty wild

Latest posts