Alex Oriahki formerly of UCONN

not necessarily true there is one recruit that interests me, and that is Trent Locket, the one and done wing from ASU. he fill a bigger need in that he is a 6'4 wg stats
34.9 minutes
13.0 ppg
5.8 rpg
2.2 apg
1.5 spg
bad # is
3.2 t/o pg
fill the gap if May is unable to go.
forgot where i stated this before or if i even did
wouldn't mind other peoples thoughts on him
Herby, he is average to slightly above. He played on a very poor team in a very poor conference. Even fans down here don't think he is that good or will be missed!

not necessarily true there is one recruit that interests me, and that is Trent Locket, the one and done wing from ASU. he fill a bigger need in that he is a 6'4 wg stats
34.9 minutes
13.0 ppg
5.8 rpg
2.2 apg
1.5 spg
bad # is
3.2 t/o pg
fill the gap if May is unable to go.
forgot where i stated this before or if i even did
wouldn't mind other peoples thoughts on him

Scott Dochterman had a good point about him: "He played for one of the worst teams in the worst BCS conference in history." Not sure he's that great. Nice addition but not make or break player.

He's not going to come to Iowa anyway so who really cares!! Worry about the guy's we have and guy's we know for a fact are coming!

Jon really needs a sarcasim smiley, as the post about Oriahki was supposed to be sarcastic in nature.
as Lockett i do not know a thing about him other than he does fill a much bigger need in wing players.
as for needing Oriahki for depth, i am not sure. we have White, Basabe, McCabe and Meyer at the 4, and Woodbury and Olaseni at the center spot, with the other 4 to step in as needed.

Jon really needs a sarcasim smiley, as the post about Oriahki was supposed to be sarcastic in nature. as Lockett i do not know a thing about him other than he does fill a much bigger need in wing players. as for needing Oriahki for depth, i am not sure. we have White, Basabe, McCabe and Meyer at the 4, and Woodbury and Olaseni at the center spot, with the other 4 to step in as needed.

you ol dog. :)

I wouldnt mind seeing locket come in, but if i had my choice i think i would rather see those minutes go to the underclassmen allowing this whole group work together as much as possible.

Jon really needs a sarcasim smiley, as the post about Oriahki was supposed to be sarcastic in nature.
as Lockett i do not know a thing about him other than he does fill a much bigger need in wing players.
as for needing Oriahki for depth, i am not sure. we have White, Basabe, McCabe and Meyer at the 4, and Woodbury and Olaseni at the center spot, with the other 4 to step in as needed.

Like :p or ;) or :D or :rolleyes:

Latest posts