Alaric Jackson on Iowa Official, What's Next, When He'll Announce

Do you think this is a case of Matt Campbell doing some things to get this kid a Michigan offer at the last minute to keep a talented kid from coming to Iowa? Look at how things worked, he gets a Michigan offer right after visiting Ames? Doesn't that sound a little suspicious? Like Matt Campbell lectured him on The Power of Michigan and how great it is to play in The Big House?

If this is a serious post it's the dumbest thing I've seen all day. Maybe of 2016.

Man, if I wanted to watch a diva there's plenty of Barbara Streisand movies and videos around. I know it's easy sitting in my easy chair to call the shots but kids who put on this kind of crap need to have their offer pulled. Another reason why I don't get too worked up about recruiting until they've signed.

Do you think this is a case of Matt Campbell doing some things to get this kid a Michigan offer at the last minute to keep a talented kid from coming to Iowa? Look at how things worked, he gets a Michigan offer right after visiting Ames? Doesn't that sound a little suspicious? Like Matt Campbell lectured him on The Power of Michigan and how great it is to play in The Big House?

I know Campbell had been seen right prior to that in Roswell, New Mexico. You might be on to something.

Things like this help me to restore my faith in the younger generation. Great decision and welcome aboard. Follow the Iowa system and the NFL will be calling in 4 or 5 years.

He has only played football for 2 years. Though it may take him longer to see the field he has more talent and a higher upside than that fool who committed to Nebby.

Iowa needed to get a big body at offensive tackle. He has only been playing for 2 years and after 2 or 3 more he will be a dangerous big ten lineman

I bet by his RS Jr year he'll be a monster... If not sooner. He'll have quite the learning curve possibly but then again maybe it's not that much. 2 full years of football as a jr and sr in hs is still a lot of football if he was getting good coaching. If anything it's just less wear and tear on his body and it's a bonus.

Latest posts