Alaric Jackson announcing today

He's not announcing till signing day. Come on guys, try to keep up.
That's not good for us. I thought if he announced today it was going to be Iowa (or at least that is what the "experts" were predicting). The fact that he is postponing tells me that there was someone late to the party.

He just started following a Michigan coach. I'm guessing a quick official and a Mich commitment Wednesday. Nothing better than that dou$he bag up there poaching our guys right near signing day again. Delano, Higdon, now Alaric. Surprised he doesn't try for Lattimore

He just started following a Michigan coach. I'm guessing a quick official and a Mich commitment Wednesday. Nothing better than that dou$he bag up there poaching our guys right near signing day again. Delano, Higdon, now Alaric. Surprised he doesn't try for Lattimore

Don't blame Harbaugh for the Iowa staff not able to seal the deal with this kid.

must be nice to be Harbaugh. This one isn't as bad as Higdon, because this kid's from Michigan, and never was committed. If we see another verbal tonight or tomorrow at the same position, we'll know the answer.

If you can convince a kid from Detroit to not go to Michigan (45 min drive) then you are one amazing recruiter. The Iowa coaches had it locked up, nothing more they could have done.

Don't blame Harbaugh for the Iowa staff not able to seal the deal with this kid.

This is why there will forever be a caste system in college football, and to change social classes, you must do more with less and do it on a consistent basis. Hell, look at the recent success of MSU and we're still in the same venue as far as recruiting success. This is why Iowa cannot progress either.

If you can convince a kid from Detroit to not go to Michigan (45 min drive) then you are one amazing recruiter. The Iowa coaches had it locked up, nothing more they could have done.

If the Iowa coaches had it locked up the kid would have committed by now he was never sold on Iowa

When I first saw he backed of his announcement, I was thinking MSU. But Michigan makes sense too.

It's frustrating and sucks but we do it to other schools as well. Shaun Beyer and Spencer Williams were committed to other schools.