AJ Edds cut by the Dolphins (picked up by Pats)

Re: AJ Edds cut by the Dolphins

WTF. AJ had terrific stats every time I checked a 'phins preseason box score. :confused::mad:

Anyway, I hate Miami. Maybe Belichick will sign him to NE.

I'm thinking Steelers, VH! Ok, technically I'm "hoping" Steelers and "thinking" Chiefs, but a Steeler fan can dream, can't he!?!?

Thats very suprising. He did a great job and tore it up. He will land somewhere I am sure.

the Colts could sign him and reunite him with Angerer

Miami is a mess anyway probably a blessing in disguise

Definitely a very poor decision by the fins. Then again, look what happened with Joey Porter. They don't make the best linerbacker decisions.

I was very surprised to hear this as well. I'm pretty Jon was thinking he was a lock, IIRC. I'm sure that he'll land somewhere. My Eagles can use him!

Signed by Patriots, definitely a blessing in disguise. Good call by Vintage.
Interesting that the Pats play at Miami in week 1 (Monday night). Coach Hoodie loves to do stuff like that (pick up a player from the team you are playing soon). Good call, VH!

Interesting that the Pats play at Miami in week 1 (Monday night). Coach Hoodie loves to do stuff like that (pick up a player from the team you are playing soon). Good call, VH!

Yeah he did that with the RB from the Jets. lets hope it turns out as well for AJ as it did for Woodhead.

VERY happy for AJ! He's exactly the type of smart, determined player that Belichick loves. And THE Patriots need depth at LB, so it's a good match.

Latest posts