AJ Derby off to a rough start

Sounds like he is doing a good job of living up to the hype of being the next Tebow. Well, at least when it comes to completion percentage.

What they didn't tell you is that on his interception he moved laterally across the field, fended off would be blockers with his hands, and planted the DB who made the pick. The DB never returned to action.

Nobody is attacking him and has said anything other than, it most likely wasn't a good performance and making reference to why Iowa had him pegged to being a linebacker. It's one game, his first start, so everyone knows you can't make any conclusions yet.

We are just poking a little fun at the stats.

I actually agree with badboyz.....he's a former Hawk, lay off the kid.

Big freakin deal if he is a "former" Hawk. He wasn't going to play QB at Iowa so what did he do? He packed his stuff and left. He is a big boy and if he or you or anyone for that matter can't handle people poking fun at the fact that he went 13 for 43 then all of you have bigger problems.

Edit: And another thing, he is 21 so he isn't a "kid".

You should have listened to the coaches at Iowa AJ, hope you enjoy working at McDonalds instead of playing in the NFL.

This is pure stupidity. He wasn't done on chasing his dream of being a quarterback. It's one freaking game. Even if it doesn't work out, it's his life and choice. This is not indentured servitude here.

You ever left one job for another? I suspect you have. Same applies.

His dream was to be a QB. Wasn't going to happen here so he went somewhere that would give him a chance. I'd say that the guys with the real "problem" are the ones who track a former player and start a thread about his poor performance. Also, "kid" us a figure of speech tard.

Latest posts