AJ Derby now a linebacker

dmShort asked him for a quote or photos. Seems like he is doubting the legitimacy of his post to me.

Why does everyone need a photo or link to believe people? There are people out there, especially college kids, that interact with these players that come here with good information. Its not that hard to believe.

True, but there are many more who DON'T interact with the players, and stir stuff up. I'm not accusing anyone here, I just take stuff like that with a grain of salt.

True, but there are many more who DON'T interact with the players, and stir stuff up. I'm not accusing anyone here, I just take stuff like that with a grain of salt.

Yeah but it is also fairly easy to spot those types of idiots after a handful of posts. 365 doesnt seem to fit the mold so I will believe him.

People on these boards are so quick to dismiss posters with low post counts or posters that dont provide a link or some other visual evidence that it gets annoying. Not everything somebody has knowledge of is going to be in print or captured in a photograph.

Seeing as the live about 5 feet across from me and are frequently in my room playing xbox with me, yes, I just talked with them.

Bump and thanks for the good info 365. With word coming out of Kinnick during pregame that Derby is warming up with the LB's you were spot on. And by golly, he didnt have a link or photo to prove it.

Bump and thanks for the good info 365. With word coming out of Kinnick during pregame that Derby is warming up with the LB's you were spot on. And by golly, he didnt have a link or photo to prove it.

+1 and the OP didn't have a link or anything either. Good job out of both of you.

Latest posts